OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Was out of town over the weekend.

Got the cancellation email and an email saying my discount code would be reactivated.

When I "track by reference" my rogues, it says they'll be here tomorrow and that was updated yesterday.

They also refunded my money....

(PUZZLED)

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Was out of town over the weekend.

Got the cancellation email and an email saying my discount code would be reactivated.

When I "track by reference" my rogues, it says they'll be here tomorrow and that was updated yesterday.

They also refunded my money....

(PUZZLED)
mine got cancelled and i didnt get a refund 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 gotta call Nike 

It's probably not a refund. The charge may reappear after the kicks are delivered. In some cases the charge will be in pending/processing status days up to the day of or day before delivery. This happened to me recently with the N7s, and on other occasions. I think you guys are getting your kicks.

Hope we get some info and pics this week. I'm looking towards what Mr. Leo Chang has in store.

All I know is I am hoping for either scoring title 3s or USAs.  At this point, it seems both CWs will most likely be exceedingly difficult as each day passes and the masses grow hungrier for KDs.  Other than MV9s, Aunt Pearls were the most sought after shoe at our HOH opening this weekend.  Poison Dart mints and floridian lebron 9 lows were in abundance while the other two were gone within 5-10 minutes.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

It's probably not a refund. The charge may reappear after the kicks are delivered. In some cases the charge will be in pending/processing status days up to the day of or day before delivery. This happened to me recently with the N7s, and on other occasions. I think you guys are getting your kicks.
This would be awesome

not high but drunk
laugh.gif

anyway... havent been on the IVs, but liked a few cws. If I dont get my rogues, I think Im going to pay decent price resell price.... I need these man.

lol, I never ha a pair of IVs on my feet yest, but Im feinding for these rouges nd photo blues....

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

lol. the comfort is off, and they like dig into your ankles man!! i expected more =( still use em tho.

I'm not a big fan of how they feel. The part of the strap inside the shoes bothers me, although wearing them just casually is ok, and not all that uncomfortable.

I play ball in mids (LJ's), and only wear these casually so I can't comment on how uncomfortable they are for balling.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

lol. the comfort is off, and they like dig into your ankles man!! i expected more =( still use em tho.

I'm not a big fan of how they feel. The part of the strap inside the shoes bothers me, although wearing them just casually is ok, and not all that uncomfortable.

I play ball in mids (LJ's), and only wear these casually so I can't comment on how uncomfortable they are for balling.
I'm sort of with you guys on this. For $95, I do think you get your money's worth, and the things I love about the IVs are the lower cut, lightweight, and nice zoom in the forefoot. But after mainly wearing Kobes/Lebrons the past few years to play in and casually, I can't help but feel like these are a noticeable step down at the end of the day, in terms of tech/performance. I'm still copping pairs for the great value/awesome colorways/looks, but you'll probably see me wearing these mainly casually. Nothing wrong with that though, I think the IVs have had the best colorways this year of any sig period.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

I'm sort of with you guys on this. For $95, I do think you get your money's worth, and the things I love about the IVs are the lower cut, lightweight, and nice zoom in the forefoot. But after mainly wearing Kobes/Lebrons the past few years to play in and casually, I can't help but feel like these are a noticeable step down at the end of the day, in terms of tech/performance. I'm still copping pairs for the great value/awesome colorways/looks, but you'll probably see me wearing these mainly casually. Nothing wrong with that though, I think the IVs have had the best colorways this year of any sig period.
"I think the IVs have had the best colorways this year of any sig period."

^^^ yup!

Black N7's were delivered last week.
White N7's got delayed. Haven't received a cancellation notice or shipping notice. Still says preparing to ship.
Rogues shipped last week (i ordered a 10 and 10.5 to see which fits better). Scheduled for this wednesday. What's weird is that there is 2 seperate tracking numbers. Both are 5.50 pounds. Same order number. Did those knuckleheads ship me 2 boxes?

-J-

i'm gonna regret passing on the black N7's...i just can't get over the white strap....sick pair though....can't wait to see the Finals pair...hoping they make something special

Back
Top Bottom