OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Why don't you guys do the morally right thing. We all know Nike made a mistake on their part but that doesn't mean you guys should get to keep the shoes for free. Good karma will surely come back to you sooner or later down the line.
smile.gif
I said this a few pages back and got ignored Deuce.

Bunch of thieves on this board.

The usual excuse: 'Nike already gets plenty of money from me ... blah blah blah ... they ain't missing $95 ... blah blah blah

Why do either of you care what anyone else does with their extra pairs?  How does it affect either of you at all?

They contacted me.

I simply had the nike "chat" to reinforce what I was told

I don't want to get that charge in a month...lol

Originally Posted by sho3tym

im not sure how to do that screen shot stuff...

Alyse: Hi, my name is Alyse. How may I help you?
B Mattox: I received a cancellation email for my order
B Mattox: then I received 4 pairs, after only ordering 2 pairs
Alyse: Oh no, I am sorry to hear that Brandon.
Alyse: I will be happy to check into your order.
B Mattox: my question is, will i be charged for the extra 2 pairs
B Mattox: I have talked to others who have had the same issue as well
B Mattox: ?
Alyse: Checking into this now for you. I appreciate your patience.
B Mattox: ok
Alyse: I see that since you received 4 pair, you will be billed for those if you do not send them back into us. I will also need to send up a request to have you billed for the 2 that you purchased as received as well.
B Mattox: I show a pending charge on my paypal
Alyse: That is just the authorization, it has not actually billed yet.
B Mattox: So they will send me a return label?
Alyse: I can request to have a return label sent to you.
Alyse: This should arrive within 1-3 business days.
Alyse: Are you just sending the two back that you received extra?
B Mattox: i only want the two pairs
B Mattox: i'll send two back, I don't want to be billed for pairs I didn't order
Alyse: Ok, great. I will submit the request for the return label, you can send back via Post Office or UPS.
B Mattox: this whole thing has been a mess
Alyse: Ok, not a problem, but if we do not receive these, you will be billed.
B Mattox: once i have a the retun label they will be returned
Alyse: I'm very sorry for the inconvenience here Brandon. I do understand your frustration.
Alyse: Did you have any further questions for me today?
B Mattox: Not at the moment, they'll email me the return label or it'll come in the mail
Alyse: This will be emailed to you.
B Mattox: ok
Alyse: Thanks for contacting Nike. Have a great day Brandon.
why?,your conscience must have ate you up to make you contact them.

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by reener

so when will the rouges actually hit stores?
nerd.gif

I don't think they will hit stores...all stores near me that got KDs previously said no more 4s on their list this year
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I picked up two pair of rogue's at niketown...

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by reener

so when will the rouges actually hit stores?
nerd.gif

I don't think they will hit stores...all stores near me that got KDs previously said no more 4s on their list this year
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Rogues have come and gone folks... they were a flow product that arrived at retail location randomly and sold out unfortunately. If you haven't found them for retail by now it may be too late. Those still looking may get lucky who knows?

Why don't you guys do the morally right thing. We all know Nike made a mistake on their part but that doesn't mean you guys should get to keep the shoes for free. Good karma will surely come back to you sooner or later down the line.
smile.gif
This is the good karma though 
laugh.gif

How many times has a customer been screwed by nike when they try to order a pair of shoes. We try and give them our money and they don't want it. Now they send extras and ask for them back...Look at the Yeezy release for example. There were people who had shoes in their carts and could not complete the order. Then getting emails saying their pairs were on hold and then getting emails saying that they were out of stock....people get robbed and in some instances killed for nikes because of the way they "hype" shoes up and they could care less about the victims.

Yes it sucks that some of those pairs could have gone to those that missed out. For those that did receive extra pairs, good karma would be to sell the shoes to the people who missed out for retail+shipping. I really doubt nike can charge people for the extra pairs that people didn't order.  

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Rogues have come and gone folks... they were a flow product that arrived at retail location randomly and sold out unfortunately. If you haven't found them for retail by now it may be too late. Those still looking may get lucky who knows?
yup, I doubt they will be getting them now.. I was at NT just looking around and they just put the rogue's out.. so I got lucky.. only bought two pairs should've bought more I didn't think they'd be that in demand..

Shout out to thapointguy for the laces...thanks again fam...IMO they should have came with these laces from the get-go...

rk4o54.jpg

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Shout out to thapointguy for the laces...thanks again fam...IMO they should have came with these laces from the get-go...

rk4o54.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
You are absolutely right they look great with the blue laces and it should've came with them instead. Good to know they got to you a day earlier than I thought.
pimp.gif

I personally don't understand the fascination with the Rogue color way. It's not a bad shoe but there are so many other dope color ways of the KD IV. I think some of the GR pairs were nicer. To each his own.

Rogue > N7. IMO the rogue is such a clean color way and with a lace swap just makes the shoe pop

both N7's and every other GR cw >>> Rogue GR cw.
All three judges scored it via unanimous decision with no corruption or controversy.
roll.gif

My own honest opinion. Of course.

Why the hate on rogues? IMO one of the cleanest cws of the IVs. Prob say second is the first home colorway...

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Rogue > N7. IMO the rogue is such a clean color way and with a lace swap just makes the shoe pop

ohwell.gif
I don't agree.. I have both and in person the N7's shh on rogue's..

Originally Posted by manifresh

Am I the only one who feels these are not that comfortable to hoop in? I usually don't hoop in shoes that I like to rock going out and stuff but I had a pair of kds I found at the outlet for cheap so I wore em to the gym and was not impressed by the performance
I haven't balled in them, but I can tell they're horrible from wearing them casually.

Originally Posted by DEpast

smile.gif
I said this a few pages back and got ignored Deuce.

Bunch of thieves on this board.

The usual excuse: 'Nike already gets plenty of money from me ... blah blah blah ... they ain't missing $95 ... blah blah blah

TRUTH.Yet, if the roles were reversed, they wud be wanting their shoes back.

Back
Top Bottom