OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Rogue > N7. IMO the rogue is such a clean color way and with a lace swap just makes the shoe pop

That's debatable I got both and I like the rogues but the black n7s are real clean I like em better than the whites...imo i think its a tie

Originally Posted by JBug88

to people who received extra pairs
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/products/pro15.shtm
Q. Am I obligated to return or pay for merchandise I never ordered?

A. No. If you receive merchandise that you didn’t order, you have a legal right to keep it as a free gift.

Q. Must I notify the seller if I keep unordered merchandise without paying for it?

A. You have no legal obligation to notify the seller. However, it is a good idea to write a letter to the company stating that you didn’t order the item and, therefore, you have a legal right to keep it for free. This may discourage the seller from sending you bills or dunning notices, or it may help clear up an honest error. Send your letter by certified mail. Keep the return receipt and a copy of the letter for your records. You may need it later.
  now this can get messy I guess.
you order 2 pairs.  they send you 4.  technically you didn't order that many.  I'm not a lawyer, but I would intrepret that to mean that the extra 2 pairs of shoes can be kept.

now, if you ordered 2 pairs and received 2 pairs, I would think you are on the hook for payment...

there's a myriad of circumstances in this thread.
People ordering their shoes, getting charged for their shoes and receiving their shoes (like me)
People ordering shoes, getting charged, receiving their shoes plus extra pairs. 
People ordering their shoes, having their orders cancelled and getting shoes anyways.
People ordering their shoes, having their orders cancelled and them not only receiving the amount of shoes on the original order, but extras.

I'm rambling.  bye...

-J-
So ya'll are about to get free pairs? This is great!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

WickedxCL said:
Shout out to thapointguy for the laces...thanks again fam...IMO they should have came with these laces from the get-go...

rk4o54.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
You are absolutely right they look great with the blue laces and it should've came with them instead. Good to know they got to you a day earlier than I thought.
pimp.gif

Where did u guys get the blue laces? O_O

from the black pair, take the blue laces from the black n7 put into white n7, take the white n7 laces from white n7 and put into black :DDDDDDD

someone had a interesting idea with the finals

Lebron and Kevin "TOE TO TOE"

dsc00027fc.jpg

dsc00028ip.jpg

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by manifresh

Am I the only one who feels these are not that comfortable to hoop in? I usually don't hoop in shoes that I like to rock going out and stuff but I had a pair of kds I found at the outlet for cheap so I wore em to the gym and was not impressed by the performance
I haven't balled in them, but I can tell they're horrible from wearing them casually.

Me and my girl hooped in them today, both thought they were lacking as far as comfort and support.

Originally Posted by bigruss

is there any other kds that are releasing soon??  what about the 345? and the finals?
The only things I can think of that would be summer releases would probably be Scoring Titles and USA colorway. But the details haven't been announced yet.

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by manifresh

Am I the only one who feels these are not that comfortable to hoop in? I usually don't hoop in shoes that I like to rock going out and stuff but I had a pair of kds I found at the outlet for cheap so I wore em to the gym and was not impressed by the performance
I haven't balled in them, but I can tell they're horrible from wearing them casually.

Me and my girl hooped in them today, both thought they were lacking as far as comfort and support.
I also had that problem playing ball in them.. picked up a GR pair decided to ball in.. horrible.. hurt my feet the whole time. Last time I'll wear kds to ball in.. casual only..which is really too bad cause I hate to ball in mids/high tops..last pair I used to ball in was huarache 2k5/iverson question mids (older release).. hard to top those two.

Thinking of pulling the trigger on weathermans for 550 size 11 what do you guys think? I've been jonesin for these and galaxys. Can't seem to find a good price for either in size 11-12..

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by torres

I don't think they will hit stores...all stores near me that got KDs previously said no more 4s on their list this year
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I picked up two pair of rogue's at niketown...
Rogues have come and gone folks... they were a flow product that arrived at retail location randomly and sold out unfortunately. If you haven't found them for retail by now it may be too late. Those still looking may get lucky who knows?
I'm afraid so. They never hit Footlocker, Champs, etc. down here. I had to pick up my pair from a restock a mom-n-pop got two days ago.

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Thinking of pulling the trigger on weathermans for 550 size 11 what do you guys think? I've been jonesin for these and galaxys. Can't seem to find a good price for either in size 11-12..
I think if you're willing to be patient, a better price will come around but if you have to have them, that's pretty comparable to what people are asking.  DS?

Damn I really wanted to get my hands on some Rogues for retail. Im hoping for a restock but its doubtful. Very clean colorway IMO

Back
Top Bottom