OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Thinking of pulling the trigger on weathermans for 550 size 11 what do you guys think? I've been jonesin for these and galaxys. Can't seem to find a good price for either in size 11-12..
I think if you're willing to be patient, a better price will come around but if you have to have them, that's pretty comparable to what people are asking.  DS?

laugh.gif
how many times you going to come across a sz 11 weatherman these days?

idk how KD hoops in these 
laugh.gif
. I wore my Rogues (also my first pair of any KD's) the other day and my right foot started hurting after a few hours. I even went a half-size up than my usual but that evidently didn't help 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Thinking of pulling the trigger on weathermans for 550 size 11 what do you guys think? I've been jonesin for these and galaxys. Can't seem to find a good price for either in size 11-12..
I think if you're willing to be patient, a better price will come around but if you have to have them, that's pretty comparable to what people are asking.  DS?

laugh.gif
how many times you going to come across a sz 11 weatherman these days?
true that.. I keep finding baby sizes.. that's all I see anymore.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Glad people are starting to realize these suck for performance lol.

roll.gif
at your name "LeClutch" James.

These just have to be broken in since the forefoot/toe box area are slanted at an angle which is the reason for the pinky toe problems. The strap does not cause any problems for me and is really good for that lock down feel. Once these have been properly broken in, they perform very good according to my feet and my performance on the court.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

here's the away colorway
ap-201206161350498496305.2.jpg

simple colorway, very nice...i like the home pair a lot more though

wow these are nice i actually like this black pair a lot more. simple and hits the spot. any upclose images of these? really feeling are they going to drop?

Originally Posted by deucesole22

roll.gif
at your name "LeClutch" James.

These just have to be broken in since the forefoot/toe box area are slanted at an angle which is the reason for the pinky toe problems. The strap does not cause any problems for me and is really good for that lock down feel. Once these have been properly broken in, they perform very good according to my feet and my performance on the court.

smile.gif
and mmm I've played in mine a bunch. My main problem is the cOmfort, and the colar kind of digs into your ankle and causes some pain.If I tie them loosely then it helps some. Also the meterial is hard as a shell on the inside toe box, kills my foot on hard stops sometimes

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

someone had a interesting idea with the finals

Lebron and Kevin "TOE TO TOE"

dsc00027fc.jpg

dsc00028ip.jpg

Not a single damn GR....
Hypebeast picture 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
GRs are wack. The only GRs I have are the Kentuckys and the Rogues.

starting to wonder if we're even going to see Olympic IVs since the Brons and Kobe's came out this weekend and still no word or pictures for KDs

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

someone had a interesting idea with the finals

Lebron and Kevin "TOE TO TOE"
Not a single damn GR....
Hypebeast picture 
30t6p3b.gif

That's the point though.  Put the most limited, most sought after KDs against the most limited, most sought after LeBrons (although the person who posted the picture doesn't have quite the selection of LBJ's as KDs.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Anyone can forward me the product #'s for both the N7's from NIKE, thanks in advance
King,
When you get those will you shoot them my way also? I've heard they're still at some outlets. Really wanna do a search and cop.

Looks like the same kicks Leo had on during game 1. These were given to Bun B "the other dude's" wife and have been referred to as the "Volts". Not sure if they will be released. Pic from BayAreaSoleciety.

More than half a stack on a pair of sneakers? If you've got a brand new Beemer, Benz, or Bentley in the garage, fine. But if not, save the bread.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

More than half a stack on a pair of sneakers? If you've got a brand new Beemer, Benz, or Bentley in the garage, fine. But if not, save the bread.

Not quite..don't have that in the garage but I alwys have money but yeh I hear you paying over 300 for any pair hurts. That's why I'm still contemplating it..

They're $95...you're expecting the same technology as a pair of LeBum's that cost $250?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Not quite..don't have that in the garage but I alwys have money but yeh I hear you paying over 300 for any pair hurts. That's why I'm still contemplating it..
Do you bro!  A lot of collectors pay over retail on multiple pairs.  If you like them that much and you don't make a habit of paying over retail then where's the harm?  If you don't want them put me on, I wear the same size and have been looking for a pair for a minute. 

How much would a pair of BHM's, ASGs, UT's, and Rouges cost me in a size 13 right now guys?

Been wanting the BHM's for such a long time, same with the UT's, but I wasn't around when they were releasing.

Back
Top Bottom