OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by gocougs77

Why does kd come up with so many dope colorways when he never wears them?
LOLwut?
7391644464_b475a1ce89_c.jpg

468fc320c9d7c265eca1a8ac90e680d3.jpg

court-4-12-12-9.jpg

This is a very good question my friend ...

Think if, Kobe wore Chaos, All-Star Games, Cheetahs all the time.

Think if, LBJ wore Chinas, All-Star Games, YotD all the time.

The shoe game would be very different.

Now if Nike only made enough supply of all these to make everyone out there happy.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

lolwhut he never wears them. so you found three pics.

dude is always wearing the same black, all white or home gr's every game. he wore the xmas colorway once, the galaxy's once, he wore one yotd shoe once, never wore the nerfs during the regular season, never wore the weathermans during the regular season, and doesn't wear any of the other colorways.

thats his style but it would be nice to see him rock something different.

If you don't know KD likes to wear the same shoes all season long, prior to this year I believe he wore like no more then 5 shoes tops. Home, Away, and all star. I don't recall what other colorways he wore, but that is how he likes to wear his shoes.

Originally Posted by jetsetr

Originally Posted by onlitwo

nerfs are my favorite durants this year

I think those are everyones favorite ones...too bad they carry a $1k plus price tag these days.
dude was selling a pair in my size (11.5) on here for 650$.. and of course the one day I don't look on NT I was too late.. i'm salty about that.. complaining about it non stop when I see pairs on eBay they're wanting upards of 2K
mad.gif

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Thinking of pulling the trigger on weathermans for 550 size 11 what do you guys think? I've been jonesin for these and galaxys. Can't seem to find a good price for either in size 11-12..
More than half a stack on a pair of sneakers? If you've got a brand new Beemer, Benz, or Bentley in the garage, fine. But if not, save the bread.

Not quite..don't have that in the garage but I alwys have money but yeh I hear you paying over 300 for any pair hurts. That's why I'm still contemplating it..
I hope you make the right decision.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Glad people are starting to realize these suck for performance lol.

roll.gif
at your name "LeClutch" James.

These just have to be broken in since the forefoot/toe box area are slanted at an angle which is the reason for the pinky toe problems. The strap does not cause any problems for me and is really good for that lock down feel. Once these have been properly broken in, they perform very good according to my feet and my performance on the court.

So did you have to go a half size up because of this problem..im asking bc I had the same thing happen to me since I wear a sz 8 I bought that size and the forefoot area was just to congested I had to get an 8.5 and even then one of my pinky toes was still hurting since it was up against the side of the shoe which made it uncomfortable to hoop in. Maybe I need to try and hoop in em again but I didnt enjoy my initial workout with em.

Originally Posted by aFamous

lolwhut he never wears them. so you found three pics.

dude is always wearing the same black, all white or home gr's every game. he wore the xmas colorway once, the galaxy's once, he wore one yotd shoe once, never wore the nerfs during the regular season, never wore the weathermans during the regular season, and doesn't wear any of the other colorways.

If you don't know KD likes to wear the same shoes all season long, prior to this year I believe he wore like no more then 5 shoes tops. Home, Away, and all star. I don't recall what other colorways he wore, but that is how he likes to wear his shoes.
yeah, i know. thats why i said he wears the same stuff over and over, lol. those pics are like the only times he's ever worn those shoes and most of those were exhibition type games.

so you found three pics.

photos-16.jpeg

7394340256_561f200741_z.jpg

Oh.

so then thats the new uniform for the thunder. a black kd shirt and sweat shorts.
indifferent.gif

keep posting the only pics you can find of dude in the weathermans, nerfs, xmas colorway, etc.

anybody watching the games during the regular season can see that he doesn't wear 97% of the stuff that comes out.

so you found three pics.

Oh.

so then thats the new uniform for the thunder. a black kd shirt and sweat shorts.
indifferent.gif

keep posting the only pics you can find of dude in the weathermans, nerfs, xmas colorway, etc.

anybody watching the games during the regular season can see that he doesn't wear 97% of the stuff that comes out.

seriously? u should probli tell nike to stop producing so many CWs.. and tell lebron and kobe that they gotta rock all those PDFs or SLHs or anything else they should be wearing more than 3% of the time during the regular season.. c'mon mannnn.. u act like they gotta wear every single release that's coming out?

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Anyone can forward me the product #'s for both the N7's from NIKE, thanks in advance
King,
When you get those will you shoot them my way also? I've heard they're still at some outlets. Really wanna do a search and cop.
I saw both colorways of N7's when I was on nikefind at my local nikestore.  I believe one of the California outlets had quite a few sizes of both colors.  Don't remember which, though.
^^^ i think it is a glitch in their system

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Oh.

indifferent.gif

seriously? u should probli tell nike to stop producing so many CWs.. and tell lebron and kobe that they gotta rock all those PDFs or SLHs or anything else they should be wearing more than 3% of the time during the regular season.. c'mon mannnn.. u act like they gotta wear every single release that's coming out?

grin.gif
because thats what i said, right?

my point is that it'd be nice if he had more variety as far as what he wore on the court during an actual NBA game. the other dude's point is that he has that variety.

myself and others have said that that isn't his style.

chill.

grin.gif
because thats what i said, right?

my point is that it'd be nice if he had more variety as far as what he wore on the court during an actual NBA game. the other dude's point is that he has that variety.

myself and others have said that that isn't his style.

chill.

roll.gif
wasn't trying to attack u personally.. just putting it out there for the dudes that think he needs to wear every cw that comes out.. different folks, different strokes

anyone know where I can get Xmas kd iv's for around 150ish shipped? Bhm's too? There's a drought of bhm's and both go for 200-250 in my size on eBay. Any help is appreciated.

anyone know where I can get ASG & Texas iv's size 12-13 for a decent after rd price? these sellers asking 3 are completely nuts

I don't care what KD wears on the court. If I like a CW of a shoe I will go after it, if I don't I doesn't matter to me if it was worn in the 3 point contest or at the dudes house or whatever. Buy what you like. LOL

anyone know where I can get Xmas kd iv's for around 150ish shipped? Bhm's too? There's a drought of bhm's and both go for 200-250 in my size on eBay. Any help is appreciated.
what size you looking for?

need some release dates on Olys and ST3s.  This thread is starting to stall and get cluttered with basura.... just sayin.  Have been wearing KD4 Texas most of the weekend into this week.  Gets a lot of attention which is why I wear them of course 
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

^^Oly Kobe 7s & LB9s dropped this month; Oly 6s, 7s, & AF1 pack all drop in July...I think Oly KD IVs will drop next month; possibly a QS

Back
Top Bottom