OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

debs your 100% right i only seen bhm worn 1x n them asg one time. stallly the rapper.once.

pearls once at dunk x change. n7s black once. but other than those lol never w.t.h

on other peoples feet ive seen YOTD, Easter, White N7's, Black/Blue GR, Aunt Pearl, Rouges

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by 18th letter

is 250 good for blue size 12 DS EYBLs?

That's up to you. They're just ok to me. Are they worth that much to you? They're so rare that there isn't a resell market to determine price like with nerfs or galaxies. Are they DS or will you be paying for sneakers that dudes funked up for four weekends and numerous practices. I ask, because not all of the players wore the EYBL KD's.

Just for the record I've seen them in more than just pics, I spent practically two full days at one of the EYBL events. The blue ones are the best out of the bunch IMO.
They're "worth" it to me. I was asking more so in a sense that is it too good to pass up and find a lower price? Or are they really hard to come by?
They're DS btw.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

is 250 good for blue size 12 DS EYBLs?

That's up to you. They're just ok to me. Are they worth that much to you? They're so rare that there isn't a resell market to determine price like with nerfs or galaxies. Are they DS or will you be paying for sneakers that dudes funked up for four weekends and numerous practices. I ask, because not all of the players wore the EYBL KD's.

Just for the record I've seen them in more than just pics, I spent practically two full days at one of the EYBL events. The blue ones are the best out of the bunch IMO.
They're "worth" it to me. I was asking more so in a sense that is it too good to pass up and find a lower price? Or are they really hard to come by?
They're DS btw.

Yeah they are, and DS I don't think that's a bad price.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ima bout to cry.

I got the chills when i saw Durant crying after the game. Im proud for Lebron for now, but I hope Durant has a legendary career. He's an amazing player, but seems like an even more incredible person. I hope nike steps up the kd line and brings him to the same level as Kobe and bron. He's proven anything associated with him will sell

KD 4s will live on though regardless of what the outcome of the game was. The Heat's big three was stacked from the moment they made this team it was bound to happen. Last year finals runner up, this year win it all...every year they will get to the finals and then it's 50/50 from there against whoever is in the Western conf

Saw him take his shoes off after game and give them to someone in the crowd, I agree a great player but seems to be an even better person.  Won't be the last time we see him in the finals!!

I can't even hate on KD man, it's not one of those situations where OKC lost and I'm like ok I'm selling all my KD 4s lol, dude played well, just his team wasn't making shots and he went out with CLASS. Always staying humble and making his shoes affordable to the public

Smh. How the hell do you lose four games though?

Oh well, hopefully that gets rid of all the KD/OKC bandwagoners.

I guess we wont be seeing those Elite/Finals KD IV's now.

Damn he cried?!?! Feel bad for dude... I respect KD to the fullest. Def one of my fav current players, and there isn't many I like that aren't on the Lakers... Now I wonder if prices on KDs will drop? Couple I'd like to snag for lower than what current market value is.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn he cried?!?! Feel bad for dude... I respect KD to the fullest. Def one of my fav current players, and there isn't many I like that aren't on the Lakers... Now I wonder if prices on KDs will drop? Couple I'd like to snag for lower than what current market value is.
Kobe cried on the bench years ago when it hit him that his season was over ...I have nothing but respect for guys like KD.  He's a true momma's boy and I can relate to that first hand.  He does have an incredible career ahead of himself and he will eventually get his moment and his ring. #Respect

It just shows you how much he wanted it and it will make him work harder to get it. Adversity makes you appreciate it more.

those tears and that hug with lebron really got to me...kd's shooting is automatic, he just gotta on some weight, work on his post game and defense and he will be invincible... not to mention hes got at least 10+ years to do all that.

KD's wayyy too good...he and Russ will get theirs one day for sure. They get better every season, they're young, and each year there's growth...great season for them

i'm guessin the KD IV is done, cept the scoring titles....i just need the galaxy pair to accompany my lonely wm pair and i'll call it a day. Did anybody notice the rise in the price of the kd galaxy??? it was a constant 220-250, now after the yeezy 2, it's 300+?? While at the same time, the big bang lebron IX's been dropping to $300?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i'm guessin the KD IV is done, cept the scoring titles....i just need the galaxy pair to accompany my lonely wm pair and i'll call it a day. Did anybody notice the rise in the price of the kd galaxy??? it was a constant 220-250, now after the yeezy 2, it's 300+?? While at the same time, the big bang lebron IX's been dropping to $300?

Yeah I've been looking for galaxy KDs but I don't think I want to pay 3 times the retail price. I saw some galaxy lebrons for 280 worn once earlier. I would have got them (2nd pair) if they were my size.

Maybe ill cop these EYBLs and trade for the galaxy kd.
Hope nike drops the finals versions.

They will be back ...

Something is telling me, the next big rivalry is KD vs. Bron in the NBA Finals.

I love *!@ d.Stern worked that all out for us to create better tv ratings ...

I was getting ready to drop some cash on the Finals he wore in game 1 . Too bad it ain't happening. But hey at least the resale price on other KD will drop.

Insert Alonzo Mourning on bench gif

Still a great shoe. Proud to own the 4. KD is a great man and player. It's the truth, but too bad the refs had a big impact on the first 3 games the Thunder lost. Then again, it's a shame that the Thunder didn't play up to their potential. They knocked off the Spurs, then they didn't play like they should have against the Heat. It's like they had a letdown. They should've been the champs. Anyway, back to the shoes. I still look forward to the Olympic KD's. I want to pick those up.

That gif
frown.gif
this has me thinking to sell my 1st rings/cramp games (
laugh.gif
) and scoop some KD galaxies or something...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Still a great shoe. Proud to own the 4. KD is a great man and player. It's the truth, but too bad the refs had a big impact on the first 3 games the Thunder lost. Then again, it's a shame that the Thunder didn't play up to their potential. They knocked off the Spurs, then they didn't play like they should have against the Heat. It's like they had a letdown. They should've been the champs. Anyway, back to the shoes. I still look forward to the Olympic KD's. I want to pick those up.

Miami's role players stepped up, and the Thunders didn't.

Back
Top Bottom