OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by LAOKRATWR

how much for a pair of all stars - galaxy sz 7.5?and a pair of yotd ?sorry for the o/t pcheck moving slow...

anyone??kinda in a hurry...

7.5us? Or 7.5uk? Galaxys: $300-340... and rising. yotd:$175-190 bc of the small size(larger sizes sell for more)If you're looking for yotd; air-knight has a size 8us left for $150 and charges $30 for shipping.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

how much for a pair of all stars - galaxy sz 7.5?and a pair of yotd ?sorry for the o/t pcheck moving slow...

7.5us? Or 7.5uk? Galaxys: $300-340... and rising. yotd:$175-190 bc of the small size(larger sizes sell for more)If you're looking for yotd; air-knight has a size 8us left for $150 and charges $30 for shipping.
that's crap.. f'n kd..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bluesnickers

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Brianptt

What's a good price for vnds weatherman's size 11? I don't want to lowball this kid, but at the same time he might only be aware of like ebay/flightclub as a reference for prices

If you can get it as low as 400, then that's great. But expect to pay over 500 for those. Even worn 2-3x are still fetching quite a sum. You rarely see them in the market, especially in that size, actually, any size at all.
5 bills for weatherman's?? some of kd ivs are off the roof. 
mad.gif
  I really want the ST cw.  Hopefully I don't have to pay reseller price.
yeah I found a ds pair 11.5 I'm gonna cop for $550.. next up..galaxy, yotd, and ST's..

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Any info on what kind of release the scoring titles will be? Gr, qs, hoh only?

I think we're still waiting on whether or not they'll be exclusive to hoh, nike, or a GR

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Any info on what kind of release the scoring titles will be? Gr, qs, hoh only?

I think we're still waiting on whether or not they'll be exclusive to hoh, nike, or a GR
Safe bet it'll be a QS, but it won't be HOH only because the Scoring Titles are already listed on the NDC launch list for next month.

I really hope I can get 1 if not 2 pairs. These were my favorite sig this year and at $95, nike made it too easy to get them all

Originally Posted by ryanang7

I really hope I can get 1 if not 2 pairs. These were my favorite sig this year and at $95, nike made it too easy to get them all

cool wait for the V's and they'll be more in line so you can have all kinds of shoes but no money to go out and do shh

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

thnx bro,apprreciated

I have a feeling I will regret not getting these...I need a few more close ups to lock my decision, that 3M is convincing.

Back
Top Bottom