OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

The person that runs Nikestore Twitter is on here & just so you know, the link was given out to friends before they went live.
Now you'll know the reason why hardly any were available & they became unavailable so quickly for a majority of people.
Not really a suprise, huh?

thats probably why the 6's a few weeks back sold out fast even though it was a general release

If you really think having Mercer as our last option is 'lucky' for us........ obviously you're not from NY
laugh.gif
Ditto their so shady

If the STs didn't have the details on them I put them in the same class as the Team Orange and the Entourage. ST could be an ENT. Away colorway.

So are the olympics gonna GR? I know someone selling em for $180. I dont know if i should scoop em up or just wait if they are going to be on NDC.

and this is the ultimate resale shoe 95 plus tax

then flip em for 230-280 ? these kids are killing the game man for real.....

ima bring my girl out for the gold medals and post up ... get 2 pairs and try to trade one for something i want...

damn shame what this "hobby" now is :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

What pissed me off is I kept trying to order them, but the Twitter link didn't work for me until about 5-10 seconds in. Once it did, I tried clicking on every size and kept getting that error message.
Same $hit happened to me smh.. On the Olympic 7's to.. Even got to the enter payment info screen on them, put in the numbers then hit confirm order and got the error message saying sold old.. Then I noticed I somehow got signed out from the errors, signed back in and saw it pop back up in my cart.. Went to check out and hit confirm
Order AGAIN and said they sold out again but disappeared from the cart this time.. Wyf happened to the hold Nike Store?? Was less then 5 mins smmfh

I swear NDC reps are the funniest people... They pride themselves more on being friendly and cordial than actually providing an answer or solution to my problems. I'd rather have them ***** and be rude but actually give me a clear and concise answer to my problem.

I swear NDC reps are the funniest people... They pride themselves more on being friendly and cordial than actually providing an answer or solution to my problems. I'd rather have them ***** and be rude but actually give me a clear and concise answer to my problem.

theyre completely ambiguous..."we have no info on that shoe....a date and time havent been set" :smh:

and this is the ultimate resale shoe 95 plus tax
then flip em for 230-280 ? these kids are killing the game man for real.....
ima bring my girl out for the gold medals and post up ... get 2 pairs and try to trade one for something i want...
damn shame what this "hobby" now is
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Welcome to the game now...You're kinda forced to become one of them just to get a shoe you want

The grimmey thing is , i was number 12 in line out of 12 pairs.

a security guard at the mall got infront of the line which bumped me to number 13.

im 23 so im 2 old to be fighting over a pair of sneakers , i gave dude a peace of my mind and how much of a corn ball he was for that.

Then i got my VIIS and went home...

I dont own a pair of KD IVVS the reason i wanted these is because i sold my boca jrs SBs years ago , and i would like a shoe to replace them.

IF those gold medals to indeed come out ill line up on some 8pm dummy type thing....

Ill cop 2 pairs to trade for a pair of shoes i want.

im just not down with the whole reselling thing... Kids really cop just to make a 150 bucks... I cant post up for hours on end for that...

The grimmey thing is , i was number 12 in line out of 12 pairs.
a security guard at the mall got infront of the line which bumped me to number 13.
im 23 so im 2 old to be fighting over a pair of sneakers , i gave dude a peace of my mind and how much of a corn ball he was for that.
Then i got my VIIS and went home...
I dont own a pair of KD IVVS the reason i wanted these is because i sold my boca jrs SBs years ago , and i would like a shoe to replace them.
IF those gold medals to indeed come out ill line up on some 8pm dummy type thing....
Ill cop 2 pairs to trade for a pair of shoes i want.
im just not down with the whole reselling thing... Kids really cop just to make a 150 bucks... I cant post up for hours on end for that...

wow really feeling you on the BS here. That's just not right over a pair of sneakers really. I think Nike needs to feed the interest. If they make more and release more instead of these limited releases. the Hypebeast resellers wont be able to make 150 off kicks by flipping them. Then only people who enjoy the shoe will actually be able to buy a pair. Don't worry there will be more to come. it's all luck and persistence from here on out

got my size 11 today on NDC...really happy.....still on the hunt for some weatherman and nerfs....those are still top 2 easily

Back
Top Bottom