OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

[VII DM them 2 mins after it went up. I know I'm not getting through. Seems like most ppl already get confirmation and I'm still twiddling my thumbs.

Nothing on my end. I sent 4 dm's. But my fastest I messed up the hashtag so I'm pretty sure i'm going to be SOL again. Man the RSVP used to be so easy at NTNYC, now its damn near impossible. Oh well, NDC or bust....AGAIN.

Last edited:
finally i get to be back on NT.. freaking forum hijack.. anyways, why are these supposedly so limited when lebrons and kobes are still sitting everywhere.. i sat out the ST3s only to hear that these will be limited too.. geezus

Nike just called and told me they have my ST and it will be shipped today :tongue: :pimp: :pimp: this after they sent me that cancellation email the other day + they let me keep the 20% Off Promo Code

Last edited:
atleast yall got a store to try yall way, im in pittsburgh, its ndc or fail tryin
i'm in that same situation not in pit but where i'm at there is not a nikestore in sight **** sucks but o well guess ill try ndc  but we all know how that can be

finally i get to be back on NT.. freaking forum hijack.. anyways, why are these supposedly so limited when lebrons and kobes are still sitting everywhere.. i sat out the ST3s only to hear that these will be limited too.. geezus
Yeah I just don't get it either? Probably because if they weren't limited they would sit on the shelf with the Kobe's and Lebron's.

Nike just called and told me they have my ST and there will be shipped today :tongue: :pimp: :pimp: this after they sent me that cancellation email the other day + they let me keep the 20% Off Promo Code

Congrats fellow Nets fam! I wish I didn't have to pay over 3 bills for these, but sadly it looks like I'll have to from some pimpley *** hs kid with no job. :smh:

Worth it for retail...

This is were my streak ends for coppin KDs for retail... Oh well you win some you loose some!!! GL everyone coppin the USAs... 

^^ im saying lol, like i said if i dont get them on sat, im gon nike id a pair of my own
The only thing about that is you can't get them to lock exactly like the regular pair...You can't make the back Navy and the front white...Its either gonna be all Navy, Red or White...Your choice...But, you'd be saving money I guess

got the call as well from nike. seems like they were able to fulfill my order for the scoring titles after getting the cancellation email so will be getting those in a week or so. hallelujah

The only thing about that is you can't get them to lock exactly like the regular pair...You can't make the back Navy and the front white...Its either gonna be all Navy, Red or White...Your choice...But, you'd be saving money I guess

i already know its gon look nothing like it, but 300+ for this basic colorway is too much, im #teamretail over here

I still cant believe niketown portland isnt getting these! I guess oregon isnt good enough even though headquarters is based there??

Seems like everytime nike releases a shoe and makes it an RSVP kind of thing. Everyone feels like its limited and resellers and hypebeast get on and try to scoop up all the pairs. RSVP is a fail. People RSVP but don't even pick up the shoes so they do a 2nd RSVP a day later for those who get lucky. I see it all the time at NIKE LA and NIKE SANTA MONICA. Ridiculous system.
The ultimate goal of the RSVP system was to avoid riots and whatnot like in Orlando. Mission accomplished, but it's opened the gates for shady business at Niketowns.

Got my ST's today. Feels great to get a great shoe from NDC. Lucked out on these. Doubt i'll get lucky again for the USAs.

Hey guys, first time poster, long time reader, I need some help, I have a size 13 Lebron 9 Miami Vice(worn twice) and I want to trade for asg kds, or a couple pairs of kds at least, any suggestions?

Hey guys, first time poster, long time reader, I need some help, I have a size 13 Lebron 9 Miami Vice(worn twice) and I want to trade for asg kds, or a couple pairs of kds at least, any suggestions?
You could def. get a pair of Galaxy KDs and a pair or two of GRs. 

Back
Top Bottom