OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I'm almost speechless at the amount of hype for this CW?? lol..like it's incredible. The jokes about Nike slapping a limited tag on a piece of _____ & it sells out is really true :rofl:

Wish I could argue about this rsvp thing with you guys.

I wish there were more GS KD's. What happened to the KD GS releases?
mad.gif

I'm almost speechless at the amount of hype for this CW?? lol..like it's incredible. The jokes about Nike slapping a limited tag on a piece of _____ & it sells out is really true :rofl:

I mean I wouldn't go as far as calling it a piece of s*&^ colorway, it is really clean, but very basic. But when you think about it how many other "limited" releases were there that weren't anything crazy that people went nuts for? It's happened a bunch of times before, and "limited" does up it's appeal drastically.

Come on, were all on the same side here. No need to be nasty. Yea I was driven to RSVP, but if you are right, no matter how "driven" I was, It's all random right?
Come on chill out.
EDIT: AND if you were in NYC and saw how Mercer21 (High end Nike Store) does things, you would know why I've become skeptical of the whole thing. Plus its pretty weird to go from "randomly" getting every release to "randomly" never....Maybe I should pull a chad ochocino and change my name a few times. :tongue:

COMPLETE apology! Mistook you for the Isiah Thomas AVI, lol! My Bad. started to get annoyed by the questioning of info I was given by a Nike Employee. You're right, we are all on the same side. Just want people to get what they want without complaining of conspiracy, at that point we began to defeat ourselves. Goodluck to all on release day, look forward to seeing pics!

That may be true with a lot of releases, but I think nike is banking on KD putting up huge #'s in London and are trying to make this more a special piece of history more than anything else. "The shoe KD wore in his first olympics, where he dropped...blah blah"...of course that's the same story they will sell us for those golds if they ever come out. And all my saltiness that came out above was more of a culmination of striking out time after time recently, not just that I was so pissed that I missed this single release. I'm sure many people are with me on that front after every swing and miss via the RSVP system.

COMPLETE apology! Mistook you for the Isiah Thomas AVI, lol! My Bad. started to get annoyed by the questioning of info I was given by a Nike Employee. You're right, we are all on the same side. Just want people to get what they want without complaining of conspiracy, at that point we began to defeat ourselves. Goodluck to all on release day, look forward to seeing pics!

No worries. It's all good. There were no ST restocks to anyone's knowledge right? I always kind of thought there would be after the small one for the WTK's.

That may be true with a lot of releases, but I think nike is banking on KD putting up huge #'s in London and are trying to make this more a special piece of history more than anything else. "The shoe KD wore in his first olympics, where he dropped...blah blah"...of course that's the same story they will sell us for those golds if they ever come out.

Yea I was just about to say, I figured that's what they were going to use the golds for, not this CW. But I digress. And my fault. It may have come out wrong the way I said it. Definitely wasn't calling this CW a piece of ____ . Just more so blown away that it's causing this much ruckus just because of the limited tag.

Yea I was just about to say, I figured that's what they were going to use the golds for, not this CW. But I digress. And my fault. It may have come out wrong the way I said it. Definitely wasn't calling this CW a piece of ____ . Just more so blown away that it's causing this much ruckus just because of the limited tag.

Yup, were just small cogs in the great nike money making machine. At this point, it's going to be hard to stop this juggernaut.

My apologies if this is in the wrong thread but does anybody know where I can find individual vinyl stickers of Nike symbols, KD sig shoes, Kobe sig shoes, Lebron sig shoes, or Jordans in full color?

Got my pair from mercer. Need to size swap now. And if youre asking why didnt i just rsvp my size.... we'll i did on my computer and my bro did the sz 10 for his iphone... he got through i didnt.
BTW: How can I edit my sig this new format is confusing. I'll post some dope pics later tonight of the shoes.

Go to "My Profile," scroll down to "Your Forum Signature," which is right under "Your Photos."

I mean I wouldn't go as far as calling it a piece of s*&^ colorway, it is really clean, but very basic. But when you think about it how many other "limited" releases were there that weren't anything crazy that people went nuts for? It's happened a bunch of times before, and "limited" does up it's appeal drastically.
i dont think sneakerheads care how limited it is. If we like the shoe we like the shoe. Its a olympic colorway of course i want a pair.  The fact that we didnt get the pair from the fixed rsvp system is what is making everyone pissed.  I think only the hype beast cares about how limited it is but i could be wrong.  I spent 5 hours waiting for there tweet. the second it came up i dm them within 5 seconds and still didnt get them. yeah im gonna be mad just like everyone else that wasted their time just to be screwed at the end.

That may be true with a lot of releases, but I think nike is banking on KD putting up huge #'s in London and are trying to make this more a special piece of history more than anything else. "The shoe KD wore in his first olympics, where he dropped...blah blah"....

Nobody cares about any of that, this has to do with the limited label and nothing else. If the Lebrons or Kobes were slapped with a limited tag people would beast for those instead.

Back
Top Bottom