OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I don't think I got em'...Last week when I did the ST's, my order status right after that said, "In Progress". Today, it says "Submitted"...I kept messing up during the checkout process

for those of yall refreshing on NDC... how when I thought the access point was thru the link on twitter only? or am I wrong? :nerd:

i got my kd st last week now  i got the kd usa size 9.5 i no ndc mess up but i will help out the ones who need help

Was able to order a size 12, but all these stories of people's ST orders getting cancelled have me worried.

Pretty much same CW can be made on ID, minus the contrasting inner and outer portion. I like that aspect like the UTs, but I am not gonna jump through hoops to get 'em like the STs, which are exceptionally unique in their own right. Nike is seriously just playing all of us here with this CR AP, and unfortunately it's going exactly to plan. Don't fill re-sellers pockets for these when you can get your own spin with nearly the same colors on ID for far less. just my .02

Was able to order a size 12, but all these stories of people's ST orders getting cancelled have me worried.
Me too, cuz I kept messing up during the checkout process...Which I'm pretty sure its about how fast you're able to checkout vs. just adding it your cart

random time is so much better

Y'all must be joking? Random time is the worst. I don't want to speak for others but I like the 5 am release so I know if I tried and strike out, I can move on and enjoy the rest of my day. Nothing worst than wanting a shoe and putting your life on hold to try and get them. I remember I said F it on the day the Yeezy release and did my thing the whole day. I even went out with my family for dinner and boom that's when the yeezy released, so I of course missed out.

Last edited:
Pretty much same CW can be made on ID, minus the contrasting inner and outer portion. I like that aspect like the UTs, but I am not gonna jump through hoops to get 'em like the STs, which are exceptionally unique in their own right. Nike is seriously just playing all of us here with this CR AP, and unfortunately it's going exactly to plan. Don't fill re-sellers pockets for these when you can get your own spin with nearly the same colors on ID for far less. just my .02
you mad about resellers? ***** you selling some WTKs for over twice retail in your sig!!

where can i get a pair of usa elites for a reasonable price? nearest outlet is damn near 60 miles away 
mean.gif

You guys ever notice that the number of guest on NT always out number the amount of members logged in online at any given time by at least a 4 to 1 ratio minimum. There are so many lurkers on here, resellers trying to get the scoop on which shoe release gets the "QS", "limited", "HS", "Tier Zero", "exclusive" and can't forget their dreaded "GR" tag. We can even tell which members are the resellers trying to create hype, the new poser members trying to blend in to get any info advantage to resell for a small buck. Too damn funny what being a "sneakerhead" has become. We can blame Nike but we can also blame ourselves. KEEP IT MOVING.

You got it exactly right. This is a simple Olympic CW. Better off to make your own USA ID then paying to suck up a reseller :smh:

Back
Top Bottom