OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

All you hypesters and resellers need to go back to Kobes/ LeBrons/ Foamposites/ Jordans. Leave the KD line alone. Good thing the V's are an easy pass.

Nike needs to release other "limited" Kobe's or Bron's along side KD's to even out their releases. Everyone's gunning for 'limited" KD's now since Kobe and Brons sigs don't have any currently so the resellers only got KD's to resell at the moment.

Last edited:
I tried for these to have for trade bait and test my luck. I didn't succeed but no big deal. I was able to get ST last week and I think those are 100000x better than these GR lookin shoes. Props to all who got these tho. On to the next....

Last edited:
who cares how long somebody been on here...female-ish
went on ndc for the heck of it and i know for sure it was sold out before they even put the image up lol
u must have to have a super juice conection

it dont matter if they were gr they would still sell out, do you see any kd iv sitting anywhere other than nike id??? with 95 price tag on a nike sig, 2nd best player in the league, its the most demanded shoe out, if kobe and lebrons were 95 they would fly too

Last edited:
The 4's are just sitting there too. LOL Could add a 13 a second ago. It's funny how Nike says crap like 'we were able to acquire additional pairs', etc. They act like by some grace of god they found some left over. Please Nike, you have ample amounts of every shoe that you hold back.

lol at nike tweet, throwing military iv's in between. :D

Whoever still needs Military 4's should hit you up instead of Nike even though they restocked. That free pack of smokes is way better than Nike's customer service, website, twitter link, and business methods :lol:

Last edited:
who cares how long somebody been on here...female-ish
went on ndc for the heck of it and i know for sure it was sold out before they even put the image up lol
u must have to have a super juice conection
Exactly man, I never understand that join date bull. Who gives a flying fluke that some people discovered this site before it got super huge? Congratulations it really doesn't matter. It's a website, I have other sites I've been visiting and posting on since 00,01 but I dont have to make it known in every thread. They should do like some other forums i'm on, remove post counts and join dates from threads and all this bs would stop. 

It's like if you have a join date of 2012 you are automatically a hypebeast. I'll be honest up until this year I ain't had the bread to buy shoes for real. Maybe a couple pairs a year but I graduated from college, landed a gig and I can afford to buy a couple pairs a month and NT is cool to post on and discuss shoes minus the elitist who been around since it started constantly reminding you of when you signed up. 

Last edited:
I don't understand why y'all can't see that they plain and the resellers are taxing like crazy for these

cant really blame resellers, blame the people paying the resellers and nike for makin like 500 pair. you wanna drive prices down, dont bid or buy over retail

Last edited:
cant really blame resellers, blame the people paying the resellers and nike for makin like 500 pair. you wanna drive prices down, dont bid or buy over retail

most people that are upset wanted to sell anyway, people are so contradicting it's funny.

this would've been a "boring" colorway if GR, but not its something you have to have because not many were made available.

i hear y'all on just iD some, but it ain't the same. years from now when they are retroing these and ya kids are gettin em you cant say you had em with no iDs. iDs are cool but everybody don't wanna do that. it's still not retail, still not the same shoe and you gotta wait a month to get em.

only thing I'd iD is a colorway I know ain't comin out. like them kd yeezys, must have!

Just got a tweet from NikeDallas...They're all sold out of them. Ppl heard about the resell value of the ST's and went crazy

ID USA KD IV can be a lot better lookin IMO... I think I will order these today

Back
Top Bottom