OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

For these, was standing on the line at hoh this morning and i can honestly say 80% were dudes I know who are collectors.
For some reason these did not bring out the hardcore resellers

Last edited:
i don't think these will go for as much as the STs....man those STs are amazing

Way less of these out there than the ST.
Im pretty sure these will be like the WM down the line.
The WM went from 300-650/700 in only a few months.

Once all the people that actually wanted them end up copping from resellers and pairs start getting worn and off the market the price will skyrocket.

most people that are upset wanted to sell anyway, people are so contradicting it's funny.
this would've been a "boring" colorway if GR, but not its something you have to have because not many were made available.

thats true if i didnt want these, and wanted to make a quick 200-250..... f it, why not, i dont blame them, like i aint never double up and flipped the other, basically make your pair free, im sure most of us have

Last edited:
Can't believe they made these limited. I was gonna settle for the Kobe's, but man I need these too. Might just have to take a little trip over seas and check it out. Turn it into amino vacation lol.

thats true if i didnt want these, and wanted to make a quick 200-250..... f it, why not, i dont blame them, like i aint never double up and flipped the other, basically make your pair free, im sure most of us have

I'm guilty of doing that in the past. But in some instances I sell the other pair for what I got it for, especially if it's someone I'm cool with. I tried waking up early for these, but eehhh. There will always be another pair to cop.

damn the search for my size continues :smh:
and one question, to those who scoooped on NDC whats the "trick" i refreshed about 30 secs before they dropped and still nothing. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Damn Nike Dallas sold out.
Keep in mind they had left over pairs for the What The Kobe and Scoring Title releases
laugh.gif
LMAO...I was just gonna say the same thing!!! Ppl didn't feel no need to get the WTK or the ST's but rushed out to get the "USA"...*****

I know I have...I did for the 1st time last week. I got lucky w/ the ST's and got 2 pair. I kept my size and sold the other. But, to be honest I don't really want my ST's anymore...I just wanna stick w/ my LeBrons and Kobes

LMAO...I was just gonna say the same thing!!! Ppl didn't feel no need to get the WTK or the ST's but rushed out to get the "USA"...*****
There were only a couple pairs left that hadn't been picked up when I went to get mine. Way less than the STs when I picked them up last week. There were even a few dudes waiting around to see if there were any unclaimed. Guess everybody picked up their pairs this time tho.

I missed out on ndc for a size 9.5. Sold out in 10 seconds. It's alright. They aint even that special. You'd think we had some stars and stripes on em. NOPE, nothing. I Ended up getting a pair military 4 restock. I just wanted the durants because they are good for 95. They should've been a general release.

I know I have...I did for the 1st time last week. I got lucky w/ the ST's and got 2 pair. I kept my size and sold the other. But, to be honest I don't really want my ST's anymore...I just wanna stick w/ my LeBrons and Kobes

i did it with the concords and lebron mv (got three pair somehow) everybody do it, but like dude said most people thats upset wanted to resell anyway.

Last edited:
damn the search for my size continues :smh:
and one question, to those who scoooped on NDC whats the "trick" i refreshed about 30 secs before they dropped and still nothing. :rolleyes

No trick in copping shoes from Nikestore.com. It's luck most of the time. For this release, I searched KD IV at around 8:00 am, found them, click my size and add to cart. I almost never click on the twitter link because I'm guessing it's a few seconds slower than when they actually put them up.

Last edited:
can i post some pics of my kd iv for you guys to tell me if its legit or not please i really need it and new nt isn't letting post on lc forums
mean.gif

can i post some pics of my kd iv for you guys to tell me if its legit or not please i really need it and new nt isn't letting post on lc forums
mean.gif
Post em and Ill see what I can do. You can usually check right away but matching up the tags 

Back
Top Bottom