OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

What the Kobe restock was that Wednesday after they released. Correct me i'm wrong, but i'm sure it was on a Wednesday.

KD USA... to ball in or not? 
eyes.gif

still waiting for my USAs to ship startin to think they gonna cancel my pair.
I wouldn't worry. You have to think about their processing times and what not. Mine are waiting to ship so I'm sure your status will change today or something.

I wouldn't worry. You have to think about their processing times and what not. Mine are waiting to ship so I'm sure your status will change today or something.

My scoring titles didn't ship until Wednesday. So I'd say the worry date would be Thursday.

KD V already confirmed for $110. I believe when he signed with Nike, the under $100 stipulation was only for 4 years...correct me if that's wrong though.

Maybe every other year for straps? 1's didn't have...2's did...3's didn't...& so on.

-Pete

My Olympics shipped today and I might have a dig on the BHM. Gonna grab those Gold Medals and Easters and call it a year on the KD's! 

just got tracking info on the usas from ndc. if u havent. u can use ur reference number on ups.com to search for it urself

if you pull that strap on really tight it sometimes digs into the side of your foot I just lace them up tight and leave the strap on semi tight and it's cool
Also make sure you get .5 size bigger then normal. These can be kinda tight.

Came home to these... Glad the homie pulled thru!  Congrats to those were able to cop...

The only thing that makes these better than ID'ing a pair is the pearl like finish that's on the Lebron IX's and soldiers. It sort of sets the colorway off since it's sort of plain.

Back
Top Bottom