OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Damn them gold medals anyway the look like the xmas, they need to drop these

Last edited:
It's going to be harder to cop those damn GMs if they drop another time.. I was hoping people would be preoccupied with the GMP so I can grab myself a pair of KDs. My plan has been foiled! AHH!! :smh:

People are waiting all week for the Jordan PACK? w t F?? Am i missing something? I mean they are fine, but certainly nothing I would camp out for for days, much less a week....:smh:
NYC, that would be awesome to hit the next Olympics. I have family that lives in Northern Brazil along the coast, and my understanding is they will host some of the preliminary WC games in 14, so I am really hoping to get a beat on that if at all possible.
As for GMs, I would say if I get 'em great... if not, I will be on the lookout for another ST3.

Jordan Pack is trash..everyone thinks linin up in the middle of the streets is the cool thing to do nowadays..smh..

Hope the Gold Medals next week will b easier to cop..but doubt it..

always thought the navy on the GM's was black, not sure if i'm a fan any more.

i think the navy makes them even better. The navy blue with the gold flakes are a nice look. Black on olympics doesn't seem too hot. Which is why I'm a lil down on the GMP Jordan VII. All navy woulda been fire.

Been contemplating selling my KD Galaxys...but I think I will regret the hell out of it.
:smh:

i had the kd iv all star and due to some troubled finances had to sell them thats one of my biggest regrets up to date... :smh: now im search of them sz 12 !! :D ... has there been any info on the release of the GM ??

It's going to be harder to cop those damn GMs if they drop another time.. I was hoping people would be preoccupied with the GMP so I can grab myself a pair of KDs. My plan has been foiled! AHH!!
mean.gif
LMAO that was my plan too.   The GMP is so hyped up right now too.

Thinking about getting the Gold Medals to go along with my Coppers. Then, all I need is a pair of Del Sols (or ASGs), and I'll have my own "KD Podium Pack" :D

no there coming out on the 18th but im hearing there gonna be really limited.   theres other sites that say there dropping on the 18th too.  plus it was confirmed by my local HOH but they said they dont even think they will get them.   They might be like the USA's where only niketown's and a few online stores sell them.

thought ndc was the only online store with the USA's? were there other sites that carried them? still can't believe no HOH in norcal had those, hope it will be different for the gold medals

thought ndc was the only online store with the USA's? were there other sites that carried them? still can't believe no HOH in norcal had those, hope it will be different for the gold medals
I think there was but im not sure.  I hope the gold medals are easy to get too but i doubt it.  I expect there gonna be more limited then the usa's.

Back
Top Bottom