OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

mmmmmmm 400 for we rise special pack in KC 
roll.gif

Last edited:
whats that? sorry im not in the loop
It's the special box, china exclusive that the Gold medal packs for all three sig shoes come in.

It's pretty dope but not worth the price, IMO.

I'll be copping a pair within the next week when I get paid. I can't wait! 
happy.gif
 Hopefully they're still around.

If anyones interested theres a cat on ************* selling ds size 10 galaxys for 265.

Edit: don't know if this is allowed, not even me just trying to help someone out. 

Last edited:
Might also have a chance to score a pair of DS weathermans for $440 shipped. is this a good deal? Havent really seen these for sale besides ebay.

Last edited:
Trying to check out in Kicks Crew right now for the GM's but it keeps giving me an error and times me out. Anyone keep getting this problem? Any advice or did they sell out and thats why its not going through? 
frown.gif

Trying to check out in Kicks Crew right now for the GM's but it keeps giving me an error and times me out. Anyone keep getting this problem? Any advice or did they sell out and thats why its not going through? :frown:

I checked out last night without a problem. They maybe sold out

waitin patiently...hoping hoh greece gonna get em...or else i m gonna burn the place down lol...missing many releases here in europe lately...:smh: :smh:

Can anyone confirm if its authentic? Wanna pull the trigger before its too late.
Ask for more pictures. Like the inside tag or something.

It looks really bright to me compared to other pictures I've seen and the sole looks off to me.

I need some Gold Medals. If not to keep, I need to use as trade bait for Weathermans. The shoes I've HAD TO HAVE for the past damn near 12 months.

the guy in greece, lets sat they do get them, how are releases there, do people line up, i might ask a friend to go over their and get me a pair

the guy in greece, lets sat they do get them, how are releases there, do people line up, i might ask a friend to go over their and get me a pair
nah, he'll buy them all and try to resell here and on ebay :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom