OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Out of curiosity with people with the scoring titles. With the shoe predominately yellow, is the yellow a deep yellow almost goldish color, or more of a lighter yellow. Had a guy trying to sell some (Not to me) but the yellow looked just a tad to dark, but other details seemed to match up, so I was just curious the yellow was this shade in room light.

Out of curiosity with people with the scoring titles. With the shoe predominately yellow, is the yellow a deep yellow almost goldish color, or more of a lighter yellow. Had a guy trying to sell some (Not to me) but the yellow looked just a tad to dark, but other details seemed to match up, so I was just curious the yellow was this shade in room light.

It's definitely more of a yellow brighter shade not like that hat.

Off topic but that hat would go perfect with the LeBron 9 lows that look like entourages, not so much with the STs tho.

Thought I secured a black n7 for 120 but then someone did the buy it now on eBay.. the search continues. 

It's official, Nike acknowledges the Gold Medals will be releasing on the 29th!
[table][tr][td]09/29/12[/td][td]Zoom KD IV[/td][td]Metallic Gold/University Red-Obsidian-White[/td][td]$95[/td][td]473679-702[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/29/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII System[/td][td]White/Metallic Gold[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-104[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/29/12[/td][td]Hyperdunk[/td][td]White/Metallic Gold[/td][td]$140[/td][td]524934-107[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/29/12[/td][td]LeBron X+ Sport Pack[/td][td]White/Metallic Gold-Obsidian-University Red[/td][td]$270[/td][td]542244-100[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]09/29/12[/td][td]Zoom KD IV[/td][td]Metallic Gold/University Red-Obsidian-White[/td][td]$95[/td][td]473679-702[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/29/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII System[/td][td]White/Metallic Gold[/td][td]$140[/td][td]488371-104[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/29/12[/td][td]Hyperdunk[/td][td]White/Metallic Gold[/td][td]$140[/td][td]524934-107[/td][/tr][tr][td]09/29/12[/td][td]LeBron X+ Sport Pack[/td][td]White/Metallic Gold-Obsidian-University Red[/td][td]$270[/td][td]542244-100[/td][/tr][/table]
that's wassup, thanks for sharing!

I need red laces for the gold medals. Anyone know where to get them? Are they just normal laces that any old shoe store would sell?

anyone see this yet?

via NiceKicks.com

Saw these earlier on his pops IG page, feeling me but doubt they drop,. He had like 3 non released color ways on there

ALSO, cool story from today. KD came to our practice facility today for an individual workout. He and a couple other people with him were all rock fresh pairs of the galaxies, they were cool as hell too.

[table][tr][td][SIZE=8pt]09/29/12[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]Zoom KD IV[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]Metallic Gold/University Red-Obsidian-White[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]$95[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]473679-702[/SIZE][/td]

[/tr][tr][td][SIZE=8pt]09/29/12[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]Zoom Kobe VII System[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]White/Metallic Gold[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]$140[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]488371-104[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]Hyperdunk[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]White/Metallic Gold[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]$140[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]524934-107[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]LeBron X+ Sport Pack[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]White/Metallic Gold-Obsidian-University Red[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]$270[/SIZE][/td]

[td][SIZE=8pt]542244-100[/SIZE][/td]

[/tr][/table]

excellent news.

I need red laces for the gold medals. Anyone know where to get them? Are they just normal laces that any old shoe store would sell?
My Nike outlet has tons of different color laces for like 4 buck a pair. Also finish line has them too and you can order them online.They're just flat laces you can even get them a walmart but not sure if they have red...

Last edited:
^ last two posts: thanks to both of you. unfortunately i don't have the coppers or christmas kd's. i'll for sure look around at finishline, nike outlet, etc though.

Actually feeling like the Lemon Twists are a mix of the Nerfs and the Scoring Titles, they kinda have that spray paint look. And they'd be an instacop if the released.

Back
Top Bottom