OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

How does one send a package that valuable to the wrong address??? Definitely a set up. I wouldn't waste my time trying to track down the package because that would only add more insult to injury. Just file a claim man. The fact that he sent to the incorrect address and that you didn't sign for it is all the proof you will need to win the case.

How does one send a package that valuable to the wrong address??? Definitely a set up. I wouldn't waste my time trying to track down the package because that would only add more insult to injury. Just file a claim man. The fact that he sent to the incorrect address and that you didn't sign for it is all the proof you will need to win the case.

It's way more complicated than that. I had a guy I did a deal with contact him and he sent the guy tagged pics with today's date of the shoes he was supposed to have sent to me. They're supposed to still be in the mail even. There is so much **** wrong with this scenario I can't even begin to explain it

^^ I completely agree. You'll see people with 3 to 5 feedback from buyers and every person who left feedback has a brand new account and that is their only transaction. Also the feedback is always tailored to what the seller promises in their terms (i.e. "sent western union and everything went perfect, great seller"). The obvious scammers on there, IMO, are the one's who have all the "heat" (as stated by them) for below market price.

laugh.gif
I gave up on SC marketplace. Used to get great deals all the time now it's just a bunch of kiddie scammers whose parents obviously didn't use the belt enough.

so in case anyone cared, here's an update. he paid someone to send me a fake package and tracking number, and to pick up the money as well. unbelievable

Can anybody help me, any way to make my galaxy kd 4's glow like they did when they were first released.

They don't show up too often on eBay. I wear a 12 so I look every so often for IV's.. keep telling myself I'll buy some Nerfs but can't pull the trigger. Anyways, BHMs seem to be $300+ every time I see them listed but they're usually BIN so I don't know what they'd get in straight auction. One of the pricier CWs.

What's the market rate for a pair of Aunt Pearls in a size 13? Just need a little help ....

Around 3 bills. Anything around 250 is an alright deal. Just depends on how much you want em. They seem to have disappeared online. Glad I kept my size 13 I woulda regretted selling em.

Also good pickup on those galaxies :pimp:

I see galaxies in a sz 13 go for 350+

Back
Top Bottom