OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Is anyone else's foot feel discomfort about where the middle of the tongue is?

I have a pair of DMVs and aways and both pairs kinda stab at that part of my foot when I put the shoe on

Am I the only one? Anyone know how to fix this other than layering up on socks?

I have a pair of DMVs and aways and both pairs kinda stab at that part of my foot when I put the shoe on
Someone mentioned to lace tighter. Said they did that and pain went away...

I do, but just on the left side of the top of my foot in the middle. i adjusted the tongue some and the pain went away

Just bit the bullet on my 4th pair of 5s, two DMV for me, one for my oldest son, and now the aways in PS size for my second oldest. Have a feeling this is gonna be a KD heavy 2013...
mean.gif
tongue.gif
If i may ask, where did you find these in PS size? I want to get my 8 year old a pair of the Aways to match his Thunder jersey I got hiim for Xmas and all I've seen anywhere is GS.

Just bit the bullet on my 4th pair of 5s, two DMV for me, one for my oldest son, and now the aways in PS size for my second oldest. Have a feeling this is gonna be a KD heavy 2013...
mean.gif
tongue.gif
If i may ask, where did you find these in PS sizes? I want to get my 8 year old a pair of the Aways to go with the Thunder jersey i got him for Xmas but all I can find them in is GS sizes.

that pic brings me back to the Atari and Genesis days lol good times! Pass though i'll wait for the PS3/4 version haha :nerd:

Last edited:
I saw the DMVs at my local footlocker yesterday. they are BRIGHT. I honestly might have to cop after the xmas releases

Back
Top Bottom