OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I search #kdv on instagram and see this kid wit em early

Last edited:
^Not sure how that makes him a hypebeast, but whatever. Will buy that shirt, but I'm not getting the Christmas'.

Okay, so i wore my DMVs all day yesterday to work and to go out after (I literally almost wore them all day - 21 hours - it was a looooong day LOL).
So, I have mixed reviews. I definitely was smart to get a TTS pair, but the right shoe was definitely bigger in the toe box. I hate how you can just feel how one of your feet is slightly bigger/smaller than the other.
Later in the day, the narrowness of them really got to me so I took em off for a few minutes. But after I put them on again, they were more stretched out and felt better.
Anyway, they really are beautiful. I love the way the volt makes them stick out. I got a few people throwing jokes at me for wearing them, but I didn't even care. Some people just don't get it haha.
And lastly, is it even POSSIBLE to crease these? I was so amazed. I wore them all day like I said and the toe box on the right shoe was definitely long, but there were literally no creases. That's so sick. I was like :nerd:.
Well, I hope my review helps. Bottom line is: looks wise, they're sick as ****. Fit wise, you have to size up for sure if you have wide feet.
:lol:

TTS for sure. With that said, I am glad I bought both a size 10 and 10.5. This is because I preferred the 10.5 on the previous KD IV model, and the 10.5 in the KD V model would have looked ridiculous; think clown looking shoes. Definitely a little longer in the toe box area.

Looks like the Energies will be at way more FTLs in my area than the Christmas joints.  Guess I'm gonna have to use ninja clicking in order to cop these.  May just take the day off and make the 20 min drive to cop.  We'll see.  Gotta see what the boys at FNL have to say.

I search #kdv on instagram and see hypebeasts like this
He doesn't look like a hypebeast to me. I don't know him personally, but a good friend of mine knows him and he's probably one of the realest heads out there. Dude's got all the connects in htown and then some. Looking through his pics, dude looks like he's been at it for years. 

Lol at calling dude hypebeast just cause dude has them on early.

What are YOU going to do/wear with them that's different?

Yeah those are. Hype are going to come regardless once releases like "Christmas" height:375px;" width="500">
[/URL]

This is how the Xmas day shirt looks.
That shirt is mad nice. Where did you cop?
Granted I am in OKC right now, but House of Hoops has that shirt and a whole KD line. The shorts to go with the DMVs are sick. I was going to buy both, but the box was straight jacked and I wanted a nice box but it was the last 13. Somewhat petty, but IMO not when you are paying 115$ and I want to say the shorts were about $40. I saw tons of this weird "KD is not nice" Nike shirt I didn't really get either. Then the Nike outlet store has all the KD N7 stuff on heavy markdowns if anyone is interested in any of that. I guess I will wait for those Christmas ones instead.

Here is the NDC link for the KD 5 shorts btw http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-582075/pgid-647610

He doesn't look like a hypebeast to me. I don't know him personally, but a good friend of mine knows him and he's probably one of the realest heads out there. Dude's got all the connects in htown and then some. Looking through his pics, dude looks like he's been at it for years. 
Yeah homie is cool. Who wouldn't rock them if they go them early. Definately not a hypebeast. Most the time the people who say that are.lol

And I got the shirt from a Champs store in NY. Should be readily available next week. Prob cop another since it is white and I have bad luck with that.

My KD V iD collection come out better than I expected.  Very pleased.  More pics in the iD thread.
All these are fire man . . . especially those Pink/Grey/Teal and All Star pairs . . . damn I saw this in the recent pics thing and thought they were upcoming colorways and got excited . . .

any of your FTL stores giving out tickets today for the Xmas KD V? How bout in Orlando?

I saw the KD..Lebron..and Kobe Christmas day shirts yesterday too..very nice..wish they had more to them though..

:smokin D i c k s came through... can def see this colorway being sought after in the future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom