OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

i think the energies would look good with a different upper, that grey is bland. need the xmas though :smokin

Saw the Aways and DMVs in person last week when I was Florida.

Both are dope.
pimp.gif

The DMV colorway is bright as hell.
laugh.gif

Didn't cop either of them because none of the stores I went to had my size.

I swear I have a better shot at winning the lotto than finding a sz 14 in shoe at Footlocker, Champs, Finish Line etc.

Passing on the Christmas and the Energies. Waiting for something after the new year that catches my eye.

Locked up the xmas pair.

Will be interesting to see how energies release around me. I'd like to get em but I'm not going to put a lot of work in...

Locked up one pair of Christmas Days tonight..and bought the shirt as well..now gotta worry bout the Kobes and maybe Lebrons..

Will the Xmas durants be a limited GR like the DMV;s?
I would prob say limited GR...They're not limited since I know a couple stores outside HoH and Niketown are getting them, but then again there's a lot of stores that aren't getting them either.

These Kds look dumb with tongue out and the laces left loose. Tongue is TOO tall for all that. And I been saying the Energies (Splatter) were dope but these new pics of the Christmas KDs make them look even nicer. Aint like them much at first but they def grew on me, Energies are still much better tho lol

Back
Top Bottom