OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Wait so these release on a Friday wtf I hope the RSVP is on the weekend.
Probably on a Wednesday. I hope it is
I only like the tongue and the interior lining. The upper is subtle on detail compared to the Bron and Kobe, still pops.

Is Nike raising the price on the ASG pack and making a donation to space exploration research?
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
HAHAHA. I already died on my lunch when I read that 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

KDs will be had.  Sort of like the Kobes, but not enough to go out of my way for them.

Will go after Brons for bait.

Ay to everyone looking for the :BHM KD V .. just got off twitter with footaction.. they will be releasing at selected footactions. just a heads UP!!!! Call your local FA

Galaxy KD IVs aren't really that big a step up from these, but if the GITD works as well as planned (assuming that's GITD) then it'll be good. The Kobes are going to steal the show though

damn , february is going to empty my pockets , too many releases. would of loved to see them spread it out a little more, oh well.. i am going to try and cop those asg for sure feb.15th...too clean to pass.. not looking good for the "bhm" up here in MN!.

Anyone getting them in MN? hoh or Nike?

I think the ASG's this year are a little more toned down than the IV's, but I still like them. Definitely plan on picking those and the ASG Kobe's up again this year.

if they are GITD that definitely changes my opinion of them in a positive way, but haven't heard anything about this being true... 

Anyone getting them in MN? hoh or Nike?
not looking good for mn.. i still have to call nike @moa.. but everything in moa is always a damn raffle.. i got off twitter that a select amount of footactions will have them so i called footaction @moa and dude was real quick to tell me no.. ill be there friday and i will ask again .. footaction is a lil shady here and there on releases//
mean.gif
.. ill stop by hoh i know a few employees there ..

Saw on eBay . Bhm running for $ 260-300 . Way too much for a shoe. If my mall don't get em ill just pick up the next releases . Never will I pay more than retail . Nike are hypebeasts real talk

How is Nike the hyperbeast, your logic makes no sense.
Nike is like every other multi-national company - maximize shareholder value, increase marketshare, lower costs, improve profit and conquer the world!

Incidentally, those Ice Blue KD V's leave me wanting to give my money to the aforementioned multi-national.

Since availability is a concern. If u are in the South Jersey/Philly area. Cherry Hill HOH will be getting all 3 as will King of Prussia HOH. Cherry Hill as of today is FCFS they have changed it up in the past. King of Prussia will not kno until tomorrow. From my investigation these are the only two stores gettin the BHMs for sure.

How is Nike the hyperbeast, your logic makes no sense.
Nike is like every other multi-national company - maximize shareholder value, increase marketshare, lower costs, improve profit and conquer the world!

Incidentally, those Ice Blue KD V's leave me wanting to give my money to the aforementioned multi-national.
c'mon man .they limit there supply and came out with this whole twitter link only.. theyre a multi-national company yes! but they could do alot better with releases.. servers crash every release.. got ppl killing for shoes.. make more shoes and maximize profit.. resellers making 250-300 dollars on shoes retailed at 115, you cant tell me they wouldnt make more money making more shoes. instead of hyping everything with limited releases..
mean.gif
 ill continue to buy kd v . because they are dope..thats if i can get em ..

I personally like both Kobe's and Kd's will try and grab both. But you know that's what 90% of people are trying to buy as well.

Time to start gettin my money together for these ASG KDs..loved them when I first saw them..:lol: @ Nike.com's story about KD

Kobes are a PROBLEM too..

Lebrons..ehh I may cop just to complete the pack..

damn , february is going to empty my pockets , too many releases. would of loved to see them spread it out a little more, oh well.. i am going to try and cop those asg for sure feb.15th...too clean to pass.. not looking good for the "bhm" up here in MN!.
Let me know if you find out anything! Otherwise I shouldn't have a problem with NDC I usually get pretty lucky

So it is just luck of the draw on NDC??  Is it the same as other sites that let you add, then they disappear?

Back
Top Bottom