OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Kinda regretting not copping bhm with all these pics now but doesn't matter as long as I get my asg's

^I think I read that either finishline or eastbay was getting them so I'm thinking all the websites will get them

Best of the BHM, but the orange is just way too bright in person.
nothings to bright. 

pimp.gif

throw on some shades and call it a day

Last edited:
Does anyone here know if the pair KD wears with the Alternate (navy/white) unis will drop or are they a player exclusive?

^ those look like the laces from the homes. Correct me if I'm wrong. If those are the home laces I am def gonna try that out when I get the bhm's

Last edited:
For folks in the bay area looking for the BHM pack, Shiekh on Market St. in downtown SF has them. Looks like small sizes left from what on the display counter. This was as of a few hours ago.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to work a plug with an employee or is it a scam??
oos... amma see what the resllers do.. I didn't even sniff these...
Kinda regretting not copping bhm with all these pics now but doesn't matter as long as I get my asg's
No need it was VERY VERY hard to cop... last link first to sell out... I walk into hoh and copped the Lebrons ...asked thre dude for the KDs and he chuckled
struck out on NDC
mean.gif

if anybody can get a sz 10 in the BHM for me @ retail, I'll cop you Ice Blues (or Birches) with discount
same here went hard too... kinda ruined my morning to keep it 100 lol

struck out on NDC :smh:

if anybody can get a sz 10 in the BHM for me @ retail, I'll cop you Ice Blues (or Birches) with discount

Man infamous I woulda been able to help you too, we wear the same size in the KD V too. I had another one but my cousin missed out, so had to help him out. If you need help in the future let me know, I usually cop 2-3 pairs if I can. PM me, we can swap discounts if you want too. If I somehow come across another 10 ill let you know.

Last edited:
man the BHM grew on me..looked on CL and saw my size 10 for $200..hopefully it'll sit there for a while and i can snag it later on for cheaper..probably not..
frown.gif

went to my local Shiek at 5 pm today and was suprised to see a size 10 (last pair) snagged it with quickness
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom