OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Man I can't stop looking at the gradient effect . I'm hoping to see this option on nikeid. Can imagine some sick creations .

Man I remember when fubu was hot lmao. Never wore it but many of my friends did . Idk about you guys but I hope to see some kd socks to match them ..

KD and Perkins wearing a new pair in tonight's game. They look :smokin :smokin IMO. Could this be the ET NikeID option for the KD's?

Last edited:
Saw the pics and then saw ESPN highlights of that game. Them kicks look nice. I know the hyperdunk is the extraterrestrial option but I am liking where kd v are heading. Lemme get the away pe and tonights shoe to release plz Nike haha

Man They Really Showed Houston Some Love this Year For All The All Star Pack & Area 72 Pack almost Every Spot Is getting the Whole Pack Including Local Malls That Never Get KD's Or Kobe's. But After Calling Every Store In Houston I Came Out With the Whole Pack Gotta Love Guaranteed Tickets

Really like how subtle the graphic is on those. I hope that's a graphic they'll put up soon so if I miss out or don't bother with the madness I'll do an iD instead.

I ended up gettin two calls from the HOH Albany raffle for the kds and secured both shoes in my size :pimp:

I also got the lebrons and barkleys (will resell barkleys though-hate them things)-thank god for my girlfriend's name in the hat :tongue:

Jealous.

I haven't heard anything.

Still trying to track two lebrons and two durants...

I definitly think that shirt is overdone. They should have just had the center graphic and lost the extra garbage. 

Back
Top Bottom