OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Maybe it's just the filter/flash because it looks too similar to not be the same.
they do look extremely similar. the pair from kd's twitter has a pinkish look to it's outsole and laces while the iD looks more red, that's why i thought they were different. i could be wrong, it could definitely be the lighting.

Last edited:
Different shoes. IDs have a black air unit, Watermelons dont. Translucent sole on the watermelons, solid sole on the IDs.

:x I know it's not but it looks like flyknit. I don't like that kind of print with an array of colors on it. But the potential for prints on this upper is great if done right.

148159_10151132591083995_523711475_n.png

The red tongue does not look like it should be there. Should have been same color of swoosh with blue laces then they would be decent. Im guessing the pattern is the typical christmas sweater hence "christmases".

Upper looks like a Coogi sweater

I'm soooooo glad a lot of people up here aren't feeling these, which should make it all the more easier for me cop a pair!!! Sorry but these Christmas KD V's are FIRE IMO and a must have for me! :smokin

Make way for the corny knit christmas sweater Nike will surely make to coincide with the release!

Back
Top Bottom