OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I need to quit playing and get me a pair. I don't hoop a lot anymore so I've been holdin off but I need a pair of these

repped! finally a nice shot of those kd's .. loving that gradient effect.. looks like a similar pattern on the inside like the energies.. would love to cop this shoe if it releases.
nthat.gif

I'd like to see these in person before I make a final judgement on them about copping but these are cool. I still need to vet the all star kd vs plus the aunt pearls and n7 s whenever they drop.

My KD all stars are making a funny noise when I walk. Sounds like If I had something sticky on the sole. Anyone else having this issue???
Yeah had the same problem just take the insole out and put some baby powder in
there,replace insole. Stopped it on my energies, and homes.

Yeah had the same problem just take the insole out and put some baby powder in
there,replace insole. Stopped it on my energies, and homes.
I thought I'm the only one experiencing that. Kinda awkward. Lol.

Thanks for this, I'll try it later.

I never really done a preorder lol but I know its always higher than retail. But I have a feeling resellers will go nuts on these. Hope not... I'm gonna cop at retail if I can't than ill try ebay

Last edited:
I just realized the other day that I'm pretty thankful Nike didn't go higher quicker on the KD than they do for others... Honestly as a KD fan I'll take $115 on a pair all day. Even the $135 ASG's are reasonable IMO. May sound crazy but I think his shoes are the only that I would still cop for retail if and when his retail hits $200+. Any one else like this? lol

I just realized the other day that I'm pretty thankful Nike didn't go higher quicker on the KD than they do for others... Honestly as a KD fan I'll take $115 on a pair all day. Even the $135 ASG's are reasonable IMO. May sound crazy but I think his shoes are the only that I would still cop for retail if and when his retail hits $200+. Any one else like this? lol
Ughhh $200 is too much IMO for any shoe .i couldn't do it , I'd rather drop $200 on a sick sleeve . Lol but the way it's heading shoes will be at that price soon

Ughhh $200 is too much IMO for any shoe .i couldn't do it , I'd rather drop $200 on a sick sleeve . Lol but the way it's heading shoes will be at that price soon
But what my reasoning was, I recently have been dropping $225+ on kicks I want here and there. Most of my cops haven't been KD's lately. As a fan of OKC I would find myself okay with and when his Sigs hit the $200 range. Considering I drop more on shoes of players I don't mess with. Thats all.

^^^ I know what ya mean . But I just couldn't do it. I can't just drop $200 + on a sneaker that costs 60-70 dollars to make.

Back
Top Bottom