OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

anyone still looking for KD V Christmas, i was just at the Nike Outlet in OKC. they had several pairs of Christmas and Maryland KD's.

(405) 495-5935

lol I just sold my Sprites for $210 & wanted some new blue/green kicks. those KD 5 lows are copped
smokin.gif
LOL...what size???

Yeah that outlet is losing a lot of it's exclusive releases from nike, because nike will be upgrading their outlet to have new releases.   No more foam's etc from there.. I'm sure HOH will have them, they didn't get the Penny V cloaks in store till the day before release day.   Hell,  HOH didnt get the  kobe 8 ASG till hours after they opened up on release day.  

That was the exact story at hoh mall of america

Does anyone know if the Aunt Pearls are matte like the DMVs or the glossy type finish? It's hard to tell with the white. Seems like it's matte which I'm excited about.

Last edited:
i notice that pattern so now i know for sure ill cop these for my girl..thinking they were just to plain at first

McNastee

You remember the Nintendo game?
way off topic:

Jordan vs. Bird one on one?  Was there a superhero ballplayer game?

I remember Michael Jordan Chaos in the Windy City was atrocious.  Same time Shaq Fu came out...someone at EA was real high on drugs.

Back on topic:

Looking forward to see if Chronos can get me through with the pearls tomorrow.

The lows got more potential to me than the highs, maybe if they were mids too. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom