OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Ordered kd ap on Saturday on ndc and selected 2day air, as of now it's still shows "in progress" wth! Anyway I picked up my ticket for the easter at FL, can't wait till Friday.

Ordered kd ap on Saturday on ndc and selected 2day air, as of now it's still shows "in progress" wth! Anyway I picked up my ticket for the easter at FL, can't wait till Friday.
2 day air is only the shipping method, they still have to process the shoes before they ship.

KD V ELITE HYPER BLUE/VOLT-BLACKENED BLUE 04/06/2013
KD V ELITE TM ORNG/TR YLLW-TTL ORNG-PHT BL 04/01/2013

KD V ELITE WHITE/TOUR YELLOW/PHOTO BLUE 05/18/2013

Curious about them trey 5's.. would be a good summer shoe for me. but like someone mentioned they kind of look like the t-macs.. i bought a pair of  t-macs back in the day and hated them so we will have to see

Last edited:
Need more pics of the KD V ELITE TM ORNG/TR YLLW-TTL ORNG-PHT BL
nerd.gif

These kd trey5s are atrocious. In a way I'm glad they are though. I've already copped 5 of the kd vs and plan on buying more. This will probably be the last time we see a kd shoe for $115 and $135 premium price . If they increase the price on the shoes they should at least give us a better looking shoe box . I love the lebron shoe boxes. Nike needs to show our boy kd some love with his shoe boxes !

I can't really see the easters being limited . No Tlo on em . And almost every shoe retailer is getting them . I'm not too worried if I miss out. I got lucky with the kd v line thus far . making it a good year
Easters are gonna be limited bro. Any premiums are gon be limited

Easters are gonna be limited bro. Any premiums are gon be limited

its not a premium isnt retail 115 for easters, aunt pearls say premium on box and those are 135.

easters maybe a limited GR cause every FTL and champs that gets KDs will be getting these

Last edited:
I do like them. I will play in them too...

simply, like the cut already. Put me down right now, so when people get on board :tongue:

Package from Nike today...

I hope this is the same backpack nike meant on Ndc because this time their picture skills makes it look worse.

Back
Top Bottom