OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

idk, I guess the 50/40/90 is more important to him. I think he'll more try to be helpful and effective than just score to win the title.

But if Melo is not as good as the last few games, it'll be ok

Sorry for the double post :

We're pretty sure Nike will want to do a KD5 scoring title if KD take it.

But do yall think if KD won't win the scoring title, but still get the 50/40/90, Nike will do a shoe for that amazing accomplishment ?

I want him to be in the same company as wilt and mj just as much as I want the shoe but 50-40-90 isn't nothing to sneeze at at all and it's nike of course they wills make a 50-40-90 shoe lol.

I'm a Knicks fan, but it would be interesting to see what they do with a KD V scoring title shoe. I'd be completely fine if it were the black/blue/orange gradients...

Obligatory weekly mention out of the way.

tumblr_m621hwEtCg1r2sxh6o1_400.gif

I'm a Knicks fan, but it would be interesting to see what they do with a KD V scoring title shoe. I'd be completely fine if it were the black/blue/orange gradients...

Obligatory weekly mention out of the way.

tumblr_m621hwEtCg1r2sxh6o1_400.gif
:rofl:

But idk I guess they would do the 50/40/90 who knows.....but for the time being lets just hope JR goes on a tear instead of Melo lol

via sneakernews . There sayin kd trey5 maybe an Asia exclusive release..

keep those ugly thangs over there :x if they were the Vs they'd flop HARD imo of course

Nike is crazy for the $20 increase on the Home Elites, Lebron's are as well, probably Kobe's too.

KD V Elite
Hyper Blue/Volt-Blackened Blue
Style# 585386-400
$180

KD V Elite+
White/Metallic Gold-Black-Pure Platinum
Style# 585385-100
$200

yea my nikestore said outlets were getting them didn't believe him , so I checked hoh, they have the apparel out and are doing tickets procedure Sunday and Monday. Rd is April 13th.
pimp.gif

A sho3tym sighting in the thread again 
nerd.gif
. Nice pickups these lunar forces are nice. Surprised u not feeling the N7s tho...going after the home cw or superhero cw for your first pair of elites?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom