OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I think these will be easier to get than some of you are expecting.
Not to hype things up more, but I checked online at unlocked.footlocker.com and it seems like they are only releasing the n7s at a few locations. I checked with the Houston Galleria, which normally gets the good stuff, and they aren't receiving the n7s.

I think the shoes are nice but its whatever if I can't get em.

KD V N7
Dark Turquoise/Blackened Blue-Black-Varity MaizeDK TRQS/BLCKND BL-BLCK-VRSTY M
Style# 599294-447
$110

Cheaper than all other releases?
nerd.gif
thats interesting, theres a dude selling a pair on ebay and the suggested retail price on the box says 120

KD V N7
Dark Turquoise/Blackened Blue-Black-Varity MaizeDK TRQS/BLCKND BL-BLCK-VRSTY M
Style# 599294-447
$110

Cheaper than all other releases?
nerd.gif
Nike is known for adjusting prices on the calendar before a release. Wouldn't be surprised if it gets adjusted before release.

Surprising. I would have thought there would be a $135 on the box. Either way imma cop. edit; Nike tweeted the retail for the n7 will be $120 via Tlo .

Last edited:
Hopefully I'm able to cop the N7s then looks like ill be done with this model, unless NDC has another sale coming up, then ill cop the ones I didn't get on release date.

yeah I think I'm gonna ID 1 more pair of Vs & I'm done. these "final" releases are all pretty crappy to me...I'll wait for those sprite Elites to hit outlets like the ENTIRE elite pack did last year

Back
Top Bottom