OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Dmvs or fireberry gs LeBrons? Hard choice but leaning toward LeBrons. Really don't see anybody with kds like that so maybe they will sit until mid January if I'm lucky but LeBrons are sitting too like I said hard choice.

If a shoe is a general release can you order instore if they dont have your size?

I thought the Aunt Pearl was a dedication just for her that year?

It would make it more meaningful then every year having a pink CW

Last edited:
Nice to hear news of an Aunt Pearl cw dropping.  With so much releasing in December though: Bred 11s, Thunder 4s, 1s being moved up to the 31st..... I may have to pass on DMVs for now and hope to get em later for a reasonable price. 

I thought the Aunt Pearl was a dedication just for her that year?
It would make it more meaningful then every year having a pink CW
It would really lose the luster then, sometimes they need to realize that just because a CW is popular you don't have to bring it back. But they'd rather have money over meaning.

It would really lose the luster then, sometimes they need to realize that just because a CW is popular you don't have to bring it back. But they'd rather have money over meaning.
I get what you are saying, I know kind of agree because I wouldn't want another Nerf or Weatherman for a while, if that

I know Nike, Foot Locker & Finishline are getting the DMV's but is Eastbay getting them as well? I have a feeling they are.

It was a good day for me at HOH :smokin.

Now I gotta find me another pair of Olympics. Have to retire these after 1 wear. Figured this post was worthy enough so put in the IV thread too.

Last edited:
The are the pair above, the "DMV" - sneakermane

I am jeolous but great pick-up and autograph. - srt2evo

those are all iDs. The person posted that thought he got something exclusive to show off
laugh.gif
at least that's what i think he's doing by not saying they are iDs. Either way that's funny
grin.gif
LOL the person that posted those pics, and is holding them in his own hand, is Kevin Durant.  That is his instagram.

I hope Energies are a GR. I don't want to waste my holidays trying to cop shoes.

can anyone that owns these take casual pics in them? Like with jeans or khakis on.

The only think stopping me from copping is the tongue looks too long for casual wear.

I know Nike, Foot Locker & Finishline are getting the DMV's but is Eastbay getting them as well? I have a feeling they are.

We will be carrying the Nike KD V DMV. They will launch on 12/15 at 8:00 AM EST. We are expecting to take both phone orders and online orders.

EastbayRep - Dan

If you can get them from somewhere else, always do, before Eastbay.

Unless having a box that looks like it was in a murder scene is okay with you.

Thanks EasybayRep

I just wanted to know to see what type of release it will be. Might just check around spots and see if they are getting them around my school

Looking to order from Eastbay if they allow me to(never have success on launch products :frown: Aways should be easy) I don't have a problem with them shipping them in a bag since UPS takes care of my packages. :wink: 10% cashback from mrrebates is a nice incentive too. :D

Thanks EasybayRep

I just wanted to know to see what type of release it will be. Might just check around spots and see if they are getting them around my school

They should be easy to get, not many people like the KD V, resell will be low.

They are 2 per on NDC for the DMV's.

NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, HoH, Finishline will all have these...

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom