OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

are all kds excluded from finishline coupon codes? Or they eventually make their way off the exclusion list?

Picked up the Aways today and confirmed that I am going to be a big fan of these. Can't wait for the new colorways.

Bonus: what I wore to the mall today:

:pimp:

I agree. After seeing them on my feet, these will become a favorite of mine as well.

I copped easily at my nearest FL. And they didn't even have them on display yet. The manager didn't realize they had a launch. I know it wasn't an anticipated color way but when i asked for them initially, he didn't even know he had them in stock. dude was like "thanks man, these would have still been in the back if you didn't come through." :lol:

All in all I'm pleased and am gonna do a I.d. Real soon. :pimp:

Last edited:
Checking online and the aways seem to be no where in LA for storepick up :\
Gonna have to call around cause I would like to pick em up today

^^^try ftl del amo, cerritos ftl n fnl, brea ftl, those r the spots i called, better not b a 13!!!!hehehe

I didnt try these kds on but I felt n saw them and they seemed nice. I might cop a pair for ball n I'm def gonna id a pair ESPECIALLY if I cant get that splatter pair lol

Last edited:
Damn y'all! I already liked these, but dang the pics make me like them even more. Now I'm jelly that I id'ed a pair for my little brother for Christmas before making one for myself

Is everyone still thinkin these run big? Wish I had time to stop by FL to try em on before the DMVs release.

1st post in the new board... Anyways, got my DMVs yesterday glad that there were no people outside the store when i arrived yesterday morning.. I'm living in the philippines though...

Last edited:
I love these. Very loud. Will wait for them to go on sale though.

Wouldn't count on it. I don't love them and don't think they will be near as popular as DMVs, but I highly doubt they sit for more than a weekend.

Back
Top Bottom