nike-zoom-kd-5-02.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-5-03.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-5-04.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-5-05.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-5-06.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-5-10.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-5-07.jpg

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

90% of the people knocking these now will be in pick-up posts a year from now coppin 'em. Nobody liked the LeBron 9s at first, but I think they did alright, wouldn't you say...?

im sure well still cop but im guessing its going to be like KD III, not many copped but some still did. well see how it goes.... but seems like a big let down compared to KD III -> KD IV

Lol at Lostman, I actually wrote the part about the PS'd CWs but for some reason it got stuck in sho3tyms quote
But I think they look nice and the more ppl who dont like equals to easier to buy for me lol

This happens ALLL the time...catalog pics come out....and we think it's yuck....actual pics come out "eh, i guess".....release date, we're all in line
laugh.gif

I'll wait

i remember i didn't like the Kobe V catalog pair, now i got a bunch of V's in my closet
nike-hyperdunk-2011-blake-griffin-pe-01-600x600.jpg

the first and last CWs are nice, but the design of the shoe i am not feeling but i was like this with the Lebron 9 and ended up with 4 pairs
they do remind me of every Bball pair Nike releases I.E hyperfuse, heyperdunks,hyerforcers, etc etc
but i will wait on actual pics to make final decision if copping but it is to seen to tell

Love the new look. It looks like the 1st hyperfuse,KD1,hyperdunk. Heel air is a welcome site for me cuz the heel-toe trans action in the 1`s and 2`s were the best..but heel cushioning goes a long ways..especially if you have some sorta joint issues(KD has been wearing a brace on his knee as of late). Im just trying to figure out whats in the forefoot..the description says "and comfortable forefoot?????". Thanks for posting sho3..on point as always.

Wow all these colorways surface already. We gonna get bored of them by the time they come out.

everyone doesnt like em... easier cop for me... bet these look incredible in person... and casual these are going to be fire

These have some potential and will probably beast on court. And it might just be me but does it look like lunar? Midsole looks similar to the new hyperdunks.

Back
Top Bottom