OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Off of a first look of these, I'm not really that impressed. Design-wise like some other people have said they look like any other Hyperdunk/Hyperfuse type of shoe that's already out there, and I can't really imagine them putting in any kind of particularly unique tech. I'm reserve my judgement for when I can see more pics and hold them in my hand, but not really that impressed so far.

I'll Be The First To Step Out On That Branch And Say That This Shoe Has Potential
nerd.gif

*You Heard It Here First Folks, BEFORE Cats Board That Train From Hypeville!

They look a lot better in person. These pics make them look too much like a normal Hyperdunk. Easily his best shoe, glad Nike stemmed away from the low cut and did away with the strap.

Not that big a fan of the model so far, but I won't say their ugly.

I'll reserve judgement until sample/real pics surface.

This happens with every new model we see, people saying it looks "generic" yada yada yada. Nike usually comes through on signature series' so just wait and see what they do with the model.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Air Blue Chip II got a makeover it seems...Nonetheless, I'm in.
KD did play in blue chips when he first came in the league so I wouldn't be surprised if that's were the inspiration came from... zoom in the forefoot is always appreciated and glad they kept too that route... now as far as the max in the heel, its confusing cuz we had nike say for 4 previous KD models that KD barely makes heel contact with the ground while balling... lets hope it shoe works with KDs game... I think they look good.... when more pics drop more people will appreciate them  

Once the "nerf", "weatherman","yotd", and "asg" colorways drop on this shoes, everyone is gonna be jumping on the wagon. Imma wait till better pictures come out. I first thought the kd iv were wack with the strap, but now i have four pairs.

KD might not have alot of heel strike..but on them turn around- fade aways and them Dirk like one legged lean-backs his heel probably strikes kinda hard due to being off balanced. So for me..heel air is welcomed. Nike probably using lunarlon in the forefoot..think bout the new Hyperdunks..and the lunargamers. I want zoom up front thou.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Once the "nerf", "weatherman","yotd", and "asg" colorways drop on this shoes, everyone is gonna be jumping on the wagon. Imma wait till better pictures come out. I first thought the kd iv were wack with the strap, but now i have four pairs.

u mean yots since its dropping spring 2013.

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

u mean yots since its dropping spring 2013.

i bet they will do something crazy for the black mamba or will be disappointing like this years cw

I will reserve judgement until there are actual pictures of the shoe.  It is strange to me that they veered so far away from the IV which was seen as a success by most.  I figured they would keep it low top and change a few things.

But $115?? really KD??? what happened to not over $100 ever?  Integrity is lost.... (even though i know Nike is to blame for this not KD)

Funny how people act like KD has some great line for these to live up to
laugh.gif

Hopefully the $20 increase will mean he will have a box now

more one piece upper junk but thats to be expected by now so i'll shut up about that from now on...

based on the stock photos, they're not wack but, they dont wow me either.

i'll reserve judgement until the final product surfaces.

if the final design is true to the stock photos then colorways will make or break this shoe...

Agreed, tired of the 1-piece uppers...but I still like these a lot. I don't have wide feet, but my pinky toe can't do narrow shoes...so I can't play in the IV's. I love the IV's tho, great colorways & that strap looks great.

That looks like vis zoom air in the heel...but almost double stacked, size-wise.

-Pete

doesnt look as refined as the iv,more generic nike basketball imo cw's will have to save this one

Back
Top Bottom