OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

From those pics lateral view makes them look so generic. Gotta wait for in hand look before making final opinion.

I thought the heel counter looked a lot like the MAGs too. Here's a quick sloppy PS i threw together. It'd be kinda funny if an Air MAG cw drops because I actually asked Leo Chang about a possible BTTF x KDIV colorway since Durant was in the MAG videos.

i don't even know how it posted 4 times lol i never had a "yuku" problem before the switch 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I thought the heel counter looked a lot like the MAGs too. Here's a quick sloppy PS i threw together. It'd be kinda funny if an Air MAG cw drops because I actually asked Leo Chang about a possible BTTF x KDIV colorway since Durant was in the MAG videos.

the shoe actually has potential to pull this colorway off :smokin

Well of course the back heel looks like the Air Mags......This shoe is basically a KD Hyperdunk in which case the original Hyperdunks had a similar heel as the Mags as well.

Like that Air Mag colorway. This shoe reminds me old Paul Pierce Nikes.

not feeling these again with the new pics. Time will tell and maybe I need to seem them up close and in person to get a clear opinion of them but its still looking im not going to be copping these at all.

Why the hell does all these shoes these days have that lil point at the ankle? The Hyperfuse 2011 and 2012 has it, the Lebron 8s and 10s have it, the Hyperposites have it, and the KD Vs have it.

Last edited:

I think an Air Mag colorway would look outstanding on this. However, I feel if Nike did release an Air Mag colorway we would see number's similar to Nerf or Weatherman. :smh:

Why the hell does all these shoes these days have that lil point at the ankle? The Hyperfuse 2011 and 2012 has it, the Lebron 8s and 10s have it, the Hyperposites have it, and the KD Vs have it.
I never really noticed that till now but ya, a lot of different shoes are having that.

I never really noticed that till now but ya, a lot of different shoes are having that.

Dont forget the Nike Check at the toe of the shoe too (Hyperdunks 2012, Lebron X, Hyperposite, Kobe VIII, and now the KD V)

Back
Top Bottom