OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I cant wait for the V's to release.  I just hope they're not as hard to cop as the IV's were.

Digging that away colorway, definitely picking up a pair.
Wasn't really fond of the 4 so I passed but these will be had.

What's it to you? You payin for the shoe? I don't think many people are 'hating' on the Lebron X. The reason people would 'choose' this shoe over the Lebron X is $$$. Not everyone is gonna drop 270+ for certain colorway or even 180. So I can easily see why someone would 'slurp' this model over the Lebron X because you can get two pairs of these for damn near for the price of one pair of regular Lebron X, even if the shoe jumps up to $115.
i can agree with this statement, the price on lebron are pretty steep for certain CW...i only copped 4 pairs of the IX and copped 6 of the kd IV and an ID pair i hope there in the 115 range i really hope some detail pics of the V come out soon or even some pics of other color way cuz im still on the fence bout these

the strap on the iv made the shoe pop in my opinion

the v just has no pop to it yet

*waits for colorways*

wasnt feeling these at first, but the okc aways look good, will have to see in person

and of course if they perform well they will be copped regardless

I've got a feeling the home colorway is going to look particularly good on this shoe, similar to have the away looked so good on the II.

I can't remember when the KD IV dropped last year..but the KD V should b droppin soon..i'll google it and update my post..

Cannot really find any further information on a release date..but judging from the release of the KD IV last year..should b comin up at the end of October or early November

Last edited:
the computer at my work has an early november release.......and some "KD V specials in march" and a "KD V Low" but my computer could have it wrong

I could see Nike milking the V lows because they know most loved the IVs and are not feeling the mids as much, yet. Will the V lows have the strap though? :nerd:

Nice, the low should be sweet, just from the way the shoe looks now. Prolly no strap I bet though. Wait for the 6 because the 2 and 4 had the strap.

The whole upper is too plain they really should have done something cut out or something. So far only cw that looks good is that one^ but im sure we will all get the crazy cw like the iv had eventually. The shoe really suffers with these plain color ways since it so simple.

I mean aside from the IV, none of his previous models have been flashy or anything. All of them could have easily been mistaken for a team shoe IMO. This shoe, this far, is a half step above models 1-3. The IV remains his best shoe thus far looks wise. I'm pretty sure Nike has cooked up some nice themed colorways to change minds. Hopefully they all aren't limited like every pair of the IV's.

KD hoopin in the V tonight against the Rockets
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom