OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

To be honest, I'm feeling the KD's over this year's version of the Bron's and Kobe's. This is a classic ball shoe.

No, but these are ok nonetheless. As much praise as Leo gets, I just really don't understand it, aside from the Kd4's. It's like he plays it 'safe,' for lack of a better term, with the KD line. The strap and colorways made the KDIV pop. Everything else has just been team basketball worthy. Colorways have helped KD's line tremendously. I just hope Leo takes a more radical and afressive change design wise. But hell, maybe it's Nike preventing this from happening by threatening a significant mark up in price. Whatever it is, I just know that this brand is capable of much more. But anyways, I'll be grabbing a pair or two of these and some Bron's from nikeid. I'm still waiting on more pics of the Kobe's.

To be honest, I'm feeling the KD's over this year's version of the Bron's and Kobe's. This is a classic ball shoe.

Yup...this shoe looks better than both Kobe & LeBron's shoes this upcoming year, plus the price is way nicer.

these joints are beyond dope. can't wait.
glad no hypebeast like these yet!!
laugh.gif
thatll last until the first limited colorway nike releases

These are better than the Lebron X's and Kobe VIII's, but that's not saying much. The rose 3's kill them all.

These are better than the Lebron X's and Kobe VIII's, but that's not saying much. The rose 3's kill them all.

is that you longstroke?

JK

i respect your opinion, but you are def in the minority with the highlighted portions...

I'm gonna get the Rose 3 when they go on sale so I'm gonna reserve my judgment until then. Right now though, KD V is the sitting on top and I am confident they will be very comfortable. Price point is where it's at too! Damn hope the beasts don't read this lol

I like the way these look alot!

They actually look like a decent Basketball shoe.

The technology looks like its the closest to be a signature type school than the KD line has ever had. These look like a relative Kobe IV or Lebron 8 in terms of liking them at first sight for me.

Both pair that will be released Dec.8th side by side via sneakernews.

As i was saying..if the DMV´s are a GR..then ima go ahead and cop..the homes are a guaranteed pickup for me plus whatever Xmas colorway they have. I just dont want no scavenger hunts for the damn DMV´s. The KD3 ******** were a GR..so my hopes are high..but after seeing how the WM and the Nerfs went last year..im worried. Ayo Sho..time to update the first page with the DMV´s..you prob on top of that anyway :tongue:

Last edited:
The KD line has done a great job mixing up their special colorways and not doing the exact same thing every year, yet, at the same time they continue to come up with great cws. the kobe has done things different as well but they fell short big time with the VIIs. (colorway wise)

Lebrons the last 3 years have come with great cws...but they leave so much to be desired with unreleased cws/P.Es that it frustrates fans of the shoes. The KD line hasnt really done that.

whoa.....i never liked the away CW (cept the kd3 away pair), but they look super clean in that pic....i'll try and still grab the red pair though

The upper is a great canvas for unlimited possibilities of themes. The sky's the limit. Definitely will be placing an order when they're up on iD. For casual wear, you can wear them without the laces because it looks like the tongue is one and one with the upper for a seamless look and fit. Simple and clean, less is more...yeee!

I'm gonna get the Rose 3 when they go on sale so I'm gonna reserve my judgment until then. Right now though, KD V is the sitting on top and I am confident they will be very comfortable. Price point is where it's at too! Damn hope the beasts don't read this lol

lol

I'm liking what I am seeing in those side by side pics. They look clean. Can't wait to see what they release this year and also can't wait to get on iD and make a pair. Price is right too compared to the other signatures out there.

Both pair that will be released Dec.8th side by side via sneakernews.

As i was saying..if the DMV´s are a GR..then ima go ahead and cop..the homes are a guaranteed pickup for me plus whatever Xmas colorway they have. I just dont want no scavenger hunts for the damn DMV´s. The KD3 ******** were a GR..so my hopes are high..but after seeing how the WM and the Nerfs went last year..im worried. Ayo Sho..time to update the first page with the DMV´s..you prob on top of that anyway :tongue:

Excited that both cw's release on the same day! Will gladly pay $230+ for both of the V's. :smokin

KD V>LBJ X>KB VIII

The Away colorway will be copped on the release date. Not sure about the DC joints, colorway is nice just not sure if I really want them.

KD V iD's.....gonna be a problem. Will def be on the Mcfly/Mag bandwagon with these.

But I really don't like the bron X's. I will reserve judgement on Kobe's until we get more pictures. But i already can tell i like them better then lebrons. But Kd V's looking like the best. Might try to scoop the DC colorway....$115 isn't too bad

I am in the minority but right now I really like the Rose 3 then the KD V then the lebron 10 if i had to put them in a order...really waiting on the kobe's, but living in okc i will probably pick up a pair or two of the KD's

I am in the minority but right now I really like the Rose 3 then the KD V then the lebron 10 if i had to put them in a order...really waiting on the kobe's, but living in okc i will probably pick up a pair or two of the KD's

Believe it or not you're not in that much of a minority with that thought, just a lot of people afraid to admit an Adidas Sig actually outshines all three Nike Sigs this year in the looks department. Bought the Chicago Fire Rose 3, loved the shoe but had to exchange it for the Amare Hyperposite because the Rose fit a little weird and kinda hurt a bit. Despite the discomfort the Rose is still the best looking of the 2012-2013 season but rest assure Adidas will blow it with some disappointing colorways. These KD V's are the best Nike sig tho and more than likely will get the most attention all season. Don't think releases are going to be that easy to come by...

Back
Top Bottom