OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Finally got my other pairs. Knew I would want more than one down the line so I just jumped on them now instead of them disappearing like last year.

Last edited:
Doubt Nike will go with the galaxy theme two years in a row...
Aren't the camo foams for asg this year? Isn't asg a military theme? People so quick to associate new cws with previous when most of the time they have nothing to do with the previous colorways.
Be patient y'all....
Actually the camo foams are slated to drop 1/1/13.....so don't think they are the ASG theme.

Found some black kd elite socks at my local champs today. Ill post pics up later. Just letting y'all know. They probably already hit shelves elsewhere too. Hurry before the hypes get to them

Can't get to the mall by the DMV drop Saturday and I don't know my size yet
frown.gif

They didn't do a good job on the Galaxy joints. I feel like they focused on the lebrons this year and just put kds together to make it a pack

Nike Portland #RSVP is already closed.

Like I said in the Foamposite thread, Portland is a total scam of the system. 

Woh, the rsvp at ntsf is still open, it's been 20mins or so....., no wonder I got my confirmation that quick. I don't think I'll pick em up tho, I just want to test my luck. :tongue:

how so??
Portlander myself
They dont enter all of their pairs into the RSVP system and have pairs for "regulars" (or people that sell for them) that they know will #RSVP. There is no integrity in this system they need to do away with it. Go back to lining up or something. Live raffle even.

Anyone get through at Nike Chicago? I thought I got in quick, but no go.

Yeah I got my size at Nike Chicago, sent me the DM before they closed the RSVP. Just got news I won't be in town tho so not gonna grab them after all. Damn, oh well.

They dont enter all of their pairs into the RSVP system and have pairs for "regulars" (or people that sell for them) that they know will #RSVP. There is no integrity in this system they need to do away with it. Go back to lining up or something. Live raffle even.

ya the length they were open youd think they only had 1 of each size

Might as well try for these elsewhere online but I hate the uncertainty

Love the xmas pair too but will probably be more limited than these DMVs :smh:

Edit: Just whiffed on cool grey 9s too !?!:smh:

first 15 secs and got denied

unbelievable

Last edited:
Got my aways, weird sizing. About same width at KDIV but a lil longer. I suggest going up .5 if your foot is wide. I havent tried on my true size but it would seem a 9.5 would be too narrow.

So although the rumored all-star theme was military, according to sneakernews the camo foams are supposed to come out january 1st. So maybe they are re-doing galaxy as the all-star theme.

Back
Top Bottom