OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Nike's really lagging on the confirmation emails this morning. Not relaxing til I receive it.

:lol: looked at the time..saw it was 5:01 and thought i lucked out!
went on fnl, saw my size and copped at 5:03 :lol: :lol: :smokin

KDs were last minute decision after I got my Kobes off NDC. Got to submit order page on FNL at 7:05 CST (after logging into PayPal account), hit submit, and site froze. FNL hit my PP for the charge, but still no confirmation e-mail. My natural size is an 11/11.5, but bought KD IVs in sz 12 all the time since the shoe was so narrow. Got these Christmas joints in an 11. If they don't fit, just probably going to send back to FNL...that's if FNL comes through and doesn't hit me with the cancellation.

Persistance pays off ladies and gents, was able to cop a 2nd pair on ndc.  And was able to use 15% off coup.  Cant wait to ball in these!

Visiting my grandpa in sac town n the internet has always beented slow here (visit every xmas
N the shoddy net is why i always had less than ben stellar experiences past few
Christmas releases).

But stuffed my face w some soggy fish sticks n ketchup before bed and...vwah law:

No idea how i got these n the brawns on ndc.

Volt n santi, it told me to keep trying even when i didnt have either one in cart.

Keep trying fellas. Someones bound to drop off n opt out this morning.

just waiting on confirmation email
grin.gif

finish line took my pair out of my cart after trying like six times, wouldn;t let my order through. Anyone know if i can go into any stores to get them. I live in the DMV so if you know any stores there where i could get them, it would be much appreciated

went to local HoH inside the mall @0645 but line was too long.. instead I went to a footlocker outlet. Got there around 7ish.. Boom! no line. Easy cop! I wear a size 12 but was sold out. I got a size 11 instead.. no problems wearing it! 

Last edited:
finish line took my pair out of my cart after trying like six times, wouldn;t let my order through. Anyone know if i can go into any stores to get them. I live in the DMV so if you know any stores there where i could get them, it would be much appreciated
finishline already gave em out. best bet his kickkspott Rape prices galore.

Prolly can't cop in store in DMV. Kobes and KDs were what everyone was after. One FootAction BOTH HOH had KDs.NikeDC and MajorDc have en, but did RSVP.So many peeps showed fo KDS and Kobes, Footaction went from FCFS to one shoe per customer, and I couldn't even get em.Went with that Kobes. Also, the manager there is one of those bull **** chics.A real control freak that thinks she's a man. I hate how female managers in shoe stores tend to be on a power trip.

Xmas was an easy cop from FNL.com. Went into my local FNL to grab the Lebron X xmas and they had the splatters for sale.. Picked those up too! The laces are just too dope. Remind me of my youth. haha

has anyone gotten a confirmation email from NDC yet? its been an hr and a half and still nothing for me, only an email from my paypal saying i sent them the money...

^^dam was hoping to cop a second pair off there later since i gotta put money in my account, which is the reason my fnl order aint go thru lol. Forgot i used my card on the lebrons earlier smh. Shoulda just bought them with cash

Back
Top Bottom