OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Nike KD socks up on NDC including the white and new ice blue color way...
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-656642/pgid-656641
Thanks for the info! Homess were gone by the time I saw this and I already have the aways. I copped 2 pairs of the Ice blue 
smokin.gif
 They look more gray to me than blue though. Perfect to go with my Galaxy IV's

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy the KD V Energies this coming new years and I need some advice,

A few days ago I tried to buy the KD V christmas shoes. As the timer was going down, I refreshed the page at the 5 second mark, like eastbay said to do on twitter, and when it reloaded it was still at 5, so I got bumped back. I tried adding it to my card and it instantly froze. I think eventually I got them in my cart, and then I kept clicking cart but couldn't get to it. Spent 20 mins trying to re-add but couldn't because they were in someone else's cart. Finally got them in. waited 30 mins to checkout. sold out.

tl;dr i suck at releases.

Anyways, this time, I'm seriously going to be pissed if I screw the pooch on this one. Anyways, I have a few questions:

- Are these going to be as hard to get/as hyped up as the christmas kds?

- Which site is better for a new release, champs/footaction/footlocker/eastbay (i know they're the same but from a bandwidth perspective)

- Any other new release tips?

I dunno Fresh..im thinkin hard bout those birch photo blue joints..and the blackouts to hoop in. My DMV's was cancelled(thanks NDC)..missed out on the Xmas pair..but at least got rhe aways. Is it me..but KD's are dissapearing like crazy this year?

yea i do see them disapearing. but if nothing else drops that i like that may be it. more pairs for you guys!!:smokin

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy the KD V Energies this coming new years and I need some advice,

A few days ago I tried to buy the KD V christmas shoes. As the timer was going down, I refreshed the page at the 5 second mark, like eastbay said to do on twitter, and when it reloaded it was still at 5, so I got bumped back. I tried adding it to my card and it instantly froze. I think eventually I got them in my cart, and then I kept clicking cart but couldn't get to it. Spent 20 mins trying to re-add but couldn't because they were in someone else's cart. Finally got them in. waited 30 mins to checkout. sold out.

tl;dr i suck at releases.

Anyways, this time, I'm seriously going to be pissed if I screw the pooch on this one. Anyways, I have a few questions:

- Are these going to be as hard to get/as hyped up as the christmas kds?
- Which site is better for a new release, champs/footaction/footlocker/eastbay (i know they're the same but from a bandwidth perspective)
- Any other new release tips?
If these are anything like the DMVs (which all signs point to that they are) they should be available for a couple days in most sizes. Shouldn't be a big problem if you're ready.

Christmas releases for the past couple years always sell out pretty quick. I wouldn't gage this release by what happened for the Christmas pairs.

I still feel like those are going to have a gitd upper... Even more if you look at the outlined vent on the side with the gitd looking color inside the outline. That way the vent will kind of stand out when it's glowing.

I like the colorway and how it's put together, the gradient on the tongue and midsole is fire! I'm also a big fan of gitd, but I'm not sure how I feel about the whole upper being gitd if that's the case.

^^^so whats that one up there.? :D ASGs? Those will be had...

I still feel like those are going to have a gitd upper... Even more if you look at the outlined vent on the side with the gitd looking color inside the outline. That way the vent will kind of stand out when it's glowing.
I like the colorway and how it's put together, the gradient on the tongue and midsole is fire! I'm also a big fan of gitd, but I'm not sure how I feel about the whole upper being gitd if that's the case.
And I am not a fan of an all upper GITD.
Keep this minty hue tho.
i'm with you guys on the GITD.

it's like that comedian who tells a hilarious joke once, gets the audience in tears laughing... then he uses the same joke again, and it's all like "meh".

i'm sure it'll look cool but it would be better if Nike just left that alone last year and moved on to a different theme...

Last edited:
Yeah, if that is an all gitd upper I'm not a fan...Still will cop tho as I like the rest of the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom