OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Just ordered Christmas kd vs wish me luck tomorrow on the dmvs when I check in stores. Are the main places allowed to order in-store for them?

I just walked in at 2pm after getting off work and got them. THey had damn near FSR and Foot Locker across the way had the Christmas in a fsr and both have plenty of DMVs and AWAYs and Christmas LeBron X. Nobody in my mall got he Prism LeBron Xs though

These are my iDs. Since Lebron has this colorway(my iDs were inspired by the Lavas) and a few of Nike basketball shoes has this color combo, I'm surprised they don't release this colorway. How many would cop these if they came out?
8315037101_f16228bbab.jpg
bro these are definitely one of the best iD's i've seen so far. i've always liked this colorway but the KD V seems to wear it best. well done.
pimp.gif

I know it's been said before, but I really hope Nike releases a Mag colorway; a matte base too, not that shiny crap on ID.
smokin.gif
exactly what i'm saying. it's ridiculous how well the matte base works on this sneaker, nothing else compares imo.

These are my iDs. Since Lebron has this colorway(my iDs were inspired by the Lavas) and a few of Nike basketball shoes has this color combo, I'm surprised they don't release this colorway. How many would cop these if they came out?

8315037101_f16228bbab.jpg
Seeing as how I copped the Lavas, I'd cop these in a heartbeat.

Silver/Black/Orange is nice combo.

Really nice IDs TPG.
pimp.gif

I just walked in at 2pm after getting off work and got them. THey had damn near FSR and Foot Locker across the way had the Christmas in a fsr and both have plenty of DMVs and AWAYs and Christmas LeBron X. Nobody in my mall got he Prism LeBron Xs though

Which store is this?

My Christmas Kds finally came in today and they are :smokin
Was gon wear them out to Penns Landing for New Years but I decided to just with a more subtle fit lol. Anyways I cant wait til my Energy pair comes in since they were instantly my fav looking pair

Easy pass on the Energies or whatever we are calling them these days. Too much other stuff coming out this month and need to recover from December.

Champs has a matching Tshirt. No KD logo though just a normal Nike tee.
Is it that you already know t-shirt .i can't find it anywhere online I remember seeing it last week but never thought about the energies matching it .looks like I gotta hit up champs

stores out here still have fsr of kd christmas and DMVs too

Was gonna pass on the energies.. but walked in footlocker midday and asked if I could use the birthday coupon so with that and a $50 gift card... I'm on my third pair of V's

Went to Footlocker with no intentions on coppin. but saw them in person and grabbed them .. Glad they were slept on. They had a FSR...in DC that's surprising.

copped the Christmas' yesterday for a bit over retail including shipping and the energies this morning on NDC.. waiting to see the BHM, thinking about the Area 72s, wish there was more images of em

Back
Top Bottom