OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

How do you stock locate??

Son, it was literally just three pages back. I almost don't even want to help you because it's clear you don't want to put in any effort to help yourself.

Regardless, here:

Can someone explain what stock locator is and how to use it

You can order a shoe @ your local Foot Locker that has sold out/wasn't in your area when it released TWO WEEKS (14 days) after the day it dropped as long as it's in stock @ another store (the 2 weeks is so inventory of a new shoe can be recorded & able to be ordered by other stores). You need to have the retail SKU on you tho, looking up retail SKUs for releases is NOT something all Foot Locker employees recieve training for. If it's available for order, you give em your name & addy, pay the retail/sale price + tax & a $3 shipping fee to your crib. They'll email you within 48 hours of your order being placed with shipping info. That's about it.

I've gotten Lebrons, Kobes, KDs, & on a few occasions; retros this way

Welcome to NT

Last edited:
Finally got my Xmas KDs in this is my lazy attempt to lace swap will post more pics when done IMO DMV laces look better in Energys Xmas laces in DMV are ok might pick up another pair of flat grey laces Xmas laces more green than volt

These feel very good on feet when moving or taking a step. Only thing is that they are a little narrow at midfoot for me but that should change after a real wearing

Finally got shipping confirmation from eastbay for my kd v splatter. Wish my lil man had bigger so I could grab him a couple of kd v's

:smh: dude got the help he asked for, pops off at the mouth. Doesn't get banned, and STILL pops off.... Oh well...

Moving on...

Are there any new pics of the TBs releasing tomorrow? Any ameture pics? Sometimes the ameture pics make a shoe look better without all the processing/lighting etc...

^nothing, really. just a loser that was too lazy to go about 3-4 pages back in this thread for the answer to his question :smh:

I noticed everyone is going crazy for all these releases, but how are these for hooping? Nightwing gave a good review, but nobody in my area has them for me to ask. Any comments?

I noticed everyone is going crazy for all these releases, but how are these for hooping? Nightwing gave a good review, but nobody in my area has them for me to ask. Any comments?

The traction is very reliable on the hardwood and not too bad outdoors. Really comfortable and the lockdown is A++ Everything you saw and heard on nightwings review are true. The stitched tongue bothered me throughout the first 30 mins of play but then it wasn't noticeable after that. Overall a great shoe.

Back
Top Bottom