OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Its called sarcasm...because dredizzle said he wanted to see the whole shoe get used in a design...tada, enter Xmas
lol yea I got it. Not sure if anyone else thought u were kiddin .cause they're have been some posts like that. My pockets are gonna be empty with the homes. Bhm. Asg . And Nike I.d. might have to donate plasma haha

It was a joke, to say that Nike HAS already done creative things with the upper.
Its called sarcasm...because dredizzle said he wanted to see the whole shoe get used in a design...tada, enter Xmas
And it could have very well been a serious post. Seen too much like that lately. Can't really tell without a 
roll.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
, or something.

imo, KD have best cw so far, although kobe xmas is pretty sick.

a lot of people are sleeping on these KDs

I DEF LIKE THE ENERGY MORE THAN THE XMAS AFTER LOOKING AT MY PAIRS.

IM THINKING OF JUST FINDING SOMEONE TO TRADE DA DMVS FOR MY XMAS

now have three pairs of these: xmas, splatter, and a pink id i snagged on ebay for 102.50 haha

still looking around for the xmas pair. im seeing alot of pairs got for 170+ 
mean.gif

What are the chances of doing a stock locate on the 9th. Is there a realistic chance i can get a hold of them?

still looking around for the xmas pair. im seeing alot of pairs got for 170+ :smh:

What are the chances of doing a stock locate on the 9th. Is there a realistic chance i can get a hold of them?

Ive seen some Xmas pairs in the classified section for like $160. I mean, once you add in tax + shipping + paypal fees, its not that bad of a price for a shoe that sold out pretty fast.

I paid 160 for my Xmas pair :frown: unfortunately I slept on them on release, but they really grew on me when I saw someone wearing them in person. I decided I was either going to buy the Xmas KD's or Kobe's, and the Kobe's are going for 250+ it seems, so I just went ahead and got the KD's.

I wear my KD Christmas alot, almost 3x a week if I'm lazy lol, on court & casually, they're some of the most comfortable shoes I own, & I always have people telling me how pretty my shoes are lol it's funny at times, & it's interesting when you have the younger kids who's only collection consist of Jordan's ask ayoo what's those

I'm sorry. I love the look of these but man, compared to the Kobe's and brons these feel super cheap. Where's the padding? 115 is no longer a "cheap priced" shoe. Give us the full package. Not that the shoes are terrible, just need that complete feel

Didn't cop the energies because they felt cheap. I didn't feel much cushion on the sides.

Last edited:
^dont all of em? lol

the plastic uppers on all of these seem paper thin.

the appeal of the shoes can be debated but its clear these are cheaply made...

I'm sorry. I love the look of these but man, compared to the Kobe's and brons these feel super cheap. Where's the padding? 115 is no longer a "cheap priced" shoe. Give us the full package. Not that the shoes are terrible, just need that complete feel

Yup. i said it needs an internal bootie. The Hyperfuse does not hold it's shape. One of my iD, the medial side by the mesh vent, the fuse was warped(not flat there was a bump) and i could feel that bump and i get annoyed with the slightest irregularity. Needless to say i returned them. I still want a pair or two, but if it's like that with other pairs they're going back too. All that would be solved with an internal bootie or a mesh lining attached to the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom