OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

So y'all brag about "getting money" and blah blah blah on your 100k+ a year jobs but when a company, Nike, goes for the money grab because its consumers are blistering financial idiots suddenly they are...greedy? LMAO!
It's the principle I'm assuming. And I'm pretty sure those aren't the same guys sweating 20$

So All stars will release after the NBA ASW to avoid the madness or these aren't AS? Hulk? So many colorways coming out for all 3 sigs, February/March Madness for real.
3.9.2013 Nike KD V Atomic Teal/Volt/Dark Atomic Teal/Fiberglass/Gamma Ray

Damn, should've known that green pair was the Hulks. Was looking at those and the birch colorway when catalog pics originally surfaced. Hopefully they look good in detailed pics/in person, and the hype won't be too overwhelming.

Last edited:
So y'all brag about "getting money" and blah blah blah on your 100k+ a year jobs but when a company, Nike, goes for the money grab because its consumers are blistering financial idiots suddenly they are...greedy? LMAO!

Food for thought, most of the most wealthy and successful people are very money savvy and although they may be able to purchase things easier than others that doesn't mean they'll just purchase anything without regards to the price and feel cheated. I myself have question the price on a purchase of something I've bought before that was suddenly a dollar more. Not because I couldn't "afford it" but because I wanted to know the reasoning behind their price increase and I didn't want to feel that I was being over charged. Plenty of companies and business have been sued for skimming small portions of money as low as a quarter to make an additional profit, because over time a small amount can add up. So when you have a company that raises a shoe that was $95 to $115 then that same company raises that shoe 20 more dollars in less then 6 months to $135 people who have any type of financal intelligence should at least question why, rather they agree to buy or not..

Food for thought, most of the most wealthy and successful people are very money savvy and although they may be able to purchase things easier than others that doesn't mean they'll just purchase anything without regards to the price and feel cheated. I myself have question the price on a purchase of something I've bought before that was suddenly a dollar more. Not because I couldn't "afford it" but because I wanted to know the reasoning behind their price increase and I didn't want to feel that I was being over charged. Plenty of companies and business have been sued for skimming small portions of money as low as a quarter to make an additional profit, because over time a small amount can add up. So when you have a company that raises a shoe that was $95 to $115 then that same company raises that shoe 20 more dollars in less then 6 months to $135 people who have any type of financal intelligence should at least question why, rather they agree to buy or not..

Couldn't of said it any better.

Repped.

Are we talking about financially savvy individuals in these threads, damn you would've fooled me...

Oh my God, finally a person with sense. Kudos to you. I'm tired of the people here who say, "well, if you can't afford it" or "it's only $20 more, etc". That's not the point! :smh:

Thanks for your post.

Ding, ding, ding.
smokin.gif

they arrived 2 days later than expected but the box wasn't destroyed & I copped for $90, so no complaints. my homie's store here just got the black pack, tees, & shorts in so I think he'll be getting KD Vs from here on out. thank you sneaker gods for letting me be great

Damn, should've known that green pair was the Hulks. Was looking at those and the birch colorway when catalog pics originally surfaced. Hopefully they look good in detailed pics/in person, and the hype won't be too overwhelming.

Naw those green pairs we first seen in the catalog seem to release 3/29. The color description matches them perfectly.
Also there is no orange in the color description for 3/9 there is teal the asg have orange but no teal. Ftl didn't even post the Christmas sigs until like a week before anyway.

So true

Naw those green pairs we first seen in the catalog seem to release 3/29. The color description matches them perfectly.
Also there is no orange in the color description for 3/9 there is teal the asg have orange but no teal. Ftl didn't even post the Christmas sigs until like a week before anyway.
Huh? Orange? I'm not talking about the ASGs, so I'm not sure I'm following your logic. I'm talking about the green pair here that we saw in this catalog pic way back:

That seems to match up more with the colorway described for the 3/9 release, which seem to be the Hulks since "Gamma Ray" is in the color description

than the N7 colorway releasing for 3/29:

3.29.2013 Nike KD V - N7 Collection Dark Turquoise/Blackened Blue/Black/Varsity Maize

I also don't see any blue or varsity maize in the pair I'm talking about, but I do see teal and volt.

Waiting for those Homes to go on sale, cant justify retail on this sig IMO, maybe on to the KB8.

Oh my God, finally a person with sense. Kudos to you. I'm tired of the people here who say, "well, if you can't afford it" or "it's only $20 more, etc". That's not the point! :smh:

Thanks for your post.

This great post that's why a fool and his money are soon departed.

Ahhhh.....rockin my Xmas for the 1st time for more than a couple of hours at work and after taking out the insole my instep feels a million times better...also can't tell the difference without the insole. If they fit a little snug....either up a .5 size or take out the insoles. From here on out I'm buying 12.5's...hahaha

Well my only thought on the kicks is make more.. than making limited supply and see the profit. Instead ya charge more ? I wish I could make 100 k a year haha

Huh? Orange? I'm not talking about the ASGs, so I'm not sure I'm following your logic. I'm talking about the green pair here that we saw in this catalog pic way back:

That seems to match up more with the colorway described for the 3/9 release, which seem to be the Hulks since "Gamma Ray" is in the color description

than the N7 colorway releasing for 3/29:

3.29.2013 Nike KD V - N7 Collection Dark Turquoise/Blackened Blue/Black/Varsity Maize

I also don't see any blue or varsity maize in the pair I'm talking about, but I do see teal and volt.

Sorry meant to do another separate quote about the asg. Varsity maze is yellow. Dark turquoise must be the upper because that color looks nothing like atomic teal on Nike id. Don't see any blue on these either but I don't know where the green on the python kobe 8s.

Back
Top Bottom