OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Energies with jeans..

Saw energies at my local sheikh (Palmdale, ca) on Sunday. Didnt check sizes, just a quick in and out.

None of the pics have really impressed me, and I've heard underwhelming in person... I thought they looked much better in person.
That exactly how I feel about the energies too. I'm really surprised how many people thought they looked better in pictures than in person. For me it was the exact opposite. I love my pair.
My pair from ShoeBACCA came yesterday and I agree.  Liked the shoe, but they were low on my list of KDs.  For under $100, I figured it was a good time to pounce.  Glad I did.  Very clean.

Assuming this is Chinese, that translates roughly to $210 for the Elite and $225 for the Elite+.

Disgusting.
Yeah but the curremt price for kd's on nike's beijing website is 30 or 40 dollars more than the u.s. price. so it'll probably be less

Well I put some baby powder in my energy's as per Nikes request and the shoe stop squeaking. Still smh at that. I wish they would've put bigger zoom bags in there, but the more I ball in them,the better they get.

Just grabbed the kd elites, props for the link!! Now to get the kicks that match. Can sumone post the new date for the Ice Blues, tried looking thru posts but I musta overlooked it. Thanks in advance.

Just grabbed the kd elites, props for the link!! Now to get the kicks that match. Can sumone post the new date for the Ice Blues, tried looking thru posts but I musta overlooked it. Thanks in advance.
i copped the elites too they're dope

i may be wrong but i heard the ice blues are dropping january 26th

Back
Top Bottom