OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Kd just post via ig

Absolutely no snarkiness whatsoever in this request, but could we get an update on page 1 for release dates? I am trying so hard to keep up with these releases cuz I have to plan my cash flow, and they keep changing. Now I'm not sure if I have the all the dates right.

Thanks a ton!

Forgot to say I was at my FTL today and my guy showed me a new -GS- colorway I haven't seen anywhere. Shoe is primarily metallic-y blue with bright green highlights and DMV red logo on the tongue and heel. Release date February 1st. Would post a picture, but since I can't recover my old account, I have to wait.

finally got my hands on the christmas day joints for 135 shipped off ebay waited for the prices to go down and they did for once my patience worked in my favor.

Forgot to say I was at my FTL today and my guy showed me a new -GS- colorway I haven't seen anywhere. Shoe is primarily metallic-y blue with bright green highlights and DMV red logo on the tongue and heel. Release date February 1st. Would post a picture, but since I can't recover my old account, I have to wait.
sounds ******g dope

Absolutely no snarkiness whatsoever in this request, but could we get an update on page 1 for release dates? I am trying so hard to keep up with these releases cuz I have to plan my cash flow, and they keep changing. Now I'm not sure if I have the all the dates right.

Thanks a ton!
agreed

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]3.23.2013[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Nike KD V[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Photo Blue/Total Orange/Fiberglass[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Creamsicles????[/color]

KD elites back up on Eastbay after the price adjustment lol knew it. At least they have the black ones in M now >D

Back
Top Bottom