OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Bro always be doubling up on his kicks. I want to be like shoe3tym when I grow up . :smile:. Nice pickup I'm on the fence with the homes . Idk what to get outta the next 3 releases .

Bro always be doubling up on his kicks. I want to be like shoe3tym when I grow up .
smile.gif
. Nice pickup I'm on the fence with the homes . Idk what to get outta the next 3 releases .
get the Ice Blue!! thats the next one imma get 

Awesome!! I hope they are. My favorite colorway so far. Going to Vegas in March. Might wait to UN'DS till then with my All Stars I'm hoping to cop. Hoping resellers aren't crazy with this one.
nice! yeah im lookin to get the Ice Blue next you should  check out house of hoops and nike town in Vegas

does anyone know any spots in OC/north oc/ SGV/ inland empire that are getting BHM.

I called a local mom and pop they said they arnt getting it, I feel like they are lying and only hooking up their friends.

Im tired of striking out online.... how do you guys do it so far this year and last im prob 0/35. I refuse to pay resell

Last edited:
Hey guys. Looking to get 1 pair of Durant's since I only buy kobes. I really like the energies but I would rather buy the all stars (best IMO). I went to a non-local footlocker today (about 20 mins away) and they had everything. Would you guys recommend buying the energies with the birthday coupon or do you guys think the all stars will be an easy buy (in socal)? 

Last edited:
Hey guys. Looking to get 1 pair of Durant's since I only buy kobes. I really like the energies but I would rather buy the all stars (best IMO). I went to a footlocker today (about 20 mins away) and they had everything. Would you guys recommend buying the energies with the birthday coupon or do you guys think the all stars will be an easy buy? 

try for asgs first, if you miss go for energies... IMO DMVs>Energies tho.

Went to a Sports Authority yesterday and they had a few sizes of the Energies at the Boulevards in MD.

I think I might pick up the Energy next. Snagged the DMVs when they dropped and glad I did, now they are hard to find in my size for sure. Grabbed the Homes too because they were too clean to pass on. Not sure how I feel about the ASG yet. Some angles look good and others I'm not sure about.

AS'S > DMV > XMAS > ENERGIES

FIXED. :wink:

I can't really fault you for your 'fixed'. This is because the two are very interchangeable out of the four. DMV's are a solid second balloter, and the Energies a for sure 4. The reason I chose the Xmas over the AS's is because of my love for video games in general.

Lol that's dope.

Anytime I try and buy the lil one shoes she goes and finds something pink, purple, or something with flowers.  She prefers seeing most shoes on my feet. :lol:

Only shoes she really wants are Pink Foams and Floridian LeBron X's.  Naturally Foams don't come in TD sizes, tho lol.

Yeah I surprised when she asked for those, had to grab them...

where can i cop them kd socks?? Nike Town?

I grabbed them from eastbay and ndc...

Shoe3tym.....

No hate from me cause I know you double up on ALL your pick ups.....

I'm just wondering why thou?

I've only liked a shoe enough to double up on it twice in my life. In 2000 I doubled up on Concord 11s because they are my fav shoe ever. And last year I ordered a pair of Big Bang Lebrons before I found out a local spot had them....thus, I ended up with two pairs.

But to double up on everything? And now tripling up? That's a whole lot of bread being dropped. :wow: :D

Habit at this point. I don't post everything I pick up though. As for tripling up, these durants will get pretty beat, plan on playing in them.

Bro always be doubling up on his kicks. I want to be like shoe3tym when I grow up . :smile:. Nice pickup I'm on the fence with the homes . Idk what to get outta the next 3 releases .

Not sure I'd be a good role model...:D Homes are my favorite thus far.

DO YOU HAVE A COLLECTION POST? :lol: :lol: :lol:

See the signature, needs to be updated. I started just posting pick ups in the later pages.

AS>DMV>ENERGIES>XMAS... can't believe you guys like the xmas the best... I wouldnt wear those if they were given to me for free. 

AS>DMV>ENERGIES>XMAS... can't believe you guys like the xmas the best... I wouldnt wear those if they were given to me for free. 

Might have to try my luck on ndc for the Bhm . Looks like the ice blue and birches won't be crazy on eBay . I can see them sittin for awhile on shelves

Back
Top Bottom