OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

ha dude has to go to a rave or a place where a blacklight is present...this is what you can get in everyday real life with brons especially at night with no special lights needed!

LL
photoshopped

too bad they don't pop like that in real life

ha dude has to go to a rave or a place where a blacklight is present...this is what you can get in everyday real life with brons especially at night with no special lights needed!

LL
i was kidding about a rave.. haha those ^^^ are not dope imo, lebron lowers his price a bit than ill cop .. but im not dropping more than 145 for those fruity pebbles.. should of called these DINo's, from flintstones

So your shoes aren't cool now if they don't glow or reflect light?

KDs>the other 2 asg sigs.

So your shoes aren't cool now if they don't glow or reflect light?

KDs>the other 2 asg sigs.
honestly glow or reflect. its a nice add-on .. not a must have.. what made me pick kd  over the other 2 was the cw and that gradient effect.. was what really set it off from the others.

Last edited:
naw not yet lol ,, i might actually cop em this friday .. no other releases i want until march , so i guess i can cop them :lol: ..

Gotcha

Im just waiting for nike to receive the ones I returned so I can re-buy them or get sumthin different. Dont really want anything but the Port Wines as of now.

And those asg Brons are not a good look, at all..Looks like a 13 yr old girls shoe. No really, it does.

honestly glow or reflect. its a nice add-on .. not a must have.. what made me pick kd  over the other 2 was the cw and that gradient effect.. was what really set it off from the others.
Yup. The gradient looks too dope.
People don't realize that backlight works with a lot of stuff. I doubt that's what designers were aiming for when designing the asgs.

Nice black light pic with the energies.

900x900px-LL-b56dcd39_DSC_0023_zps30b743f4.jpeg

pics can't save this weak a** shoe. trash no matter what angle you shoot it at

What is it?

I don't remember all the info. It was on the bulletin board in the back of our store last time I worked

Last edited:
Easter, hulk, whatever they want to call em... They're dope.

Sometimes people get too caught up with a nickname. A shoe can look nice without one...

Last edited:
Glad I got the KDs and passed on the other two. It was easy really, other two just had way too much going on. The KDs were clean and nicely executed IMO.

I wonder if the Kobe 8 AS laces would be a good match for the KD AS
nerd.gif
the kobe 8 laces are flat right ? plus the laces might be to short for the kd v.. worth a shot.. im actually thinking about copping some volt laces for the dmv, maybe find a galaxy theme lace for the kd v AS, who knows.. lol

Naw, nothing against you. I was just saying whatever they'll end up being I like em.

Wonder how the DB free run 2 galaxy print laces would look in the KDs?
lol yea i was thinking theyre was a hulk cw and a easter cw, either way that shoe will be added to the collection haha.. i would lace swap and post pix, im interested in seeing that..

Funn
Gotcha

Im just waiting for nike to receive the ones I returned so I can re-buy them or get sumthin different. Dont really want anything but the Port Wines as of now.

And those asg Brons are not a good look, at all..Looks like a 13 yr old girls shoe. No really, it does.
funny thats also been said about the SB8s then dudes were all thirsty 2 weeks later

video_image-084601.jpg

so this pic is floating on sneakerwatch as the easters, sneakernews as the hulks ..??

Don't think those are the hulks considering some guy last week dropped a bunch of lebron colorways and superhero was one of the nicknames and by the color description batman seems to be lebron's superhero and looks like nike is doing a superhero pack if dude is right. I wonder who they'll use for kobes? That color is still on all calendars for 3/9 so I don't think they are Easters either. I love a great theme but if the shoe is wack I'll pass.

Back
Top Bottom