OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

pics can't save this weak a** shoe. trash no matter what angle you shoot it at
I don't remember all the info. It was on the bulletin board in the back of our store last time I worked

Actually, looks wise, the LBJ 10 is not a bad shoe. I actually initially liked it the best out of the 3 sigs- that is until I tried to play basketball in them. Horrible. Trash! The stiffest shoe I ever played in. I tried to convince myself to like them and play in them, but it was too hard to do. They were stiff as boards, couldnt break them in.

Performance wise, Kobe 8> KDV >>> LBJ 10

ASG colorway wise, KD V >>> LBJ > Kobe 8.

I can goto hoh now and cop all the releases for the LBJ 10 except for Bhm cuz they didn't get em and the allstars actually sold out. No one is willin to pay that price .

When you post, and don't see it shortly after, most likely it's been deleted. Probably for a reason that can get you banned... Don't post it for a third time.

I saw them in person when my gf grabbed em for her brother . the only way the 3m reflects is if there was a flash. My galaxy dunks had 3 m and they were no where near that pic.

to the guy who said they were photoshopped in the pic....i guess this video is to...smh!.

Last edited:
The last color way other than the ultra limited ones of the lebrons to sell out I believe was the lavas. So if you skip the bhms asgs and Christmas at least in my area you can walk in and buy 6 of the last 10 releases. Kds is basically birchs and ices and the black pack. Even the homes have disappeared at most places.

Last edited:
Ay laces . I watched the video . Not trying to start a dispute over a shoe I don't have . But I have seen that shoe in person . Held the shoe and the only way that shines is if u had a flash or videocam with flash on these are what they look like .

^^^ you see how it doesn't shine. U can see the speckles on the shoe w/o flash . Add the flash and they light up . .

Actually, looks wise, the LBJ 10 is not a bad shoe. I actually initially liked it the best out of the 3 sigs- that is until I tried to play basketball in them. Horrible. Trash! The stiffest shoe I ever played in. I tried to convince myself to like them and play in them, but it was too hard to do. They were stiff as boards, couldnt break them in.

Performance wise, Kobe 8> KDV >>> LBJ 10

ASG colorway wise, KD V >>> LBJ > Kobe 8.

I wouldn't call them horrible but I find Im still trying to convince myself to like them both performance and aesthetically.

The shoe is quite stiff and Im a big dude. They were slightly better when I put orthotics in them a little bit more spring but I didn't instantly love them like I loved the Lebron 8 and 9, performance wise.

I actually liked the KD V when I played in them but I feel like they are a little cheap in quality. I really wish the KD V elites would revamp the shoe not just go to a low

is this the lebron X thread or the KD V thread? tired of people trying to justify that the lebron X is a good shoe. KD V took a step forward in performance and design and the lebron X took a step back in design.

I slept hard on the DMV. Is there anywhere that still has a size 12 for retail? 
Keep your eye on this tread. Restocked occur here and there. Or check eBay, might be able to find a pair close to retail.

The last color way other than the ultra limited ones of the lebrons to sell out I believe was the lavas. So if you skip the bhms asgs and Christmas at least in my area you can walk in and buy 6 of the last 10 releases. Kds is basically birchs and ices and the black pack. Even the homes have disappeared at most places.

That's a good thing. I love that I can walk in and pick up most lebrons. I think kd's always sell out because of the price. It's easier to buy a pair of kd's than a it is to buy a pair of lebrons.

Back
Top Bottom