OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Them green joints are weak, pass
Thats what I thought but the stock pictures dont do em justice, made em look dull. People that have been posting their ASG pics of these and kobes, the colors are poppin! Im mad I slept in on ASW .. missed out on these and the royals

Bought these strictly for bball. Used it last night and this happened. Is this common?
sorry if pic is too big. uploading from nt mobile.

its common if u have a pair of lebron elites u play in

Hey can someone hit me up let me know how the KD Vs run. Are they TTS? Depending on the shoes I can wear 11.5-12 .. Most Js I wear a 12 but can get away with 11.5 in 7s, 11s, 12s, & 13s .. Lebron 9s need a 12 ... if possible maybe compare it to any of those so I could have a general idea. Thanks
The KD V does run true to size. My true size is a 10, last year for the KD 4 I had to go up an 11. I got a 10 in the 5's. Fits perfectly fine, with room. Hope that helps!

How do you like them man? I am expecting mine to arrive on Monday. The other pair has arrived but at my house and I am in college.
Crazy imo. Colors are very bold and under blacklight the laces and parts of the sneaker glow. Def a headturner. 

Where would u go with blacklight? Lol I was Kidding couple pages back about a rave . But blacklight works on almost every shoe .

Someone on craigslist was looking for a size swap on the ASG, got that taken care of and hoping the black pack start going on sale soon so I can grab the black and orange.

For people asking about sizing, I usually buy 12 but I buy a half size smaller in the kd v.

Bought these strictly for bball. Used it last night and this happened. Is this common? sorry if pic is too big. uploading from nt mobile.
Happen to me on my first Wear w/ the Nike Check on the toe! Yours is a bit worse but still thats BS for a Basketball performance shoe

my KD Vs collection so far:smokin  still kickin myself for sleepin on the DMVs:smh:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa them dmvs are dope . Seen 3 kids today hoopin in their kd v .. dmv .splatter and all-star game . Than asked me why I was rockin hyperfuses. Told him I didn't put in all this effort to cop them just to rock and get scuffed lol..

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa them dmvs are dope . Seen 3 kids today hoopin in their kd v .. dmv .splatter and all-star game . Than asked me why I was rockin hyperfuses. Told him I didn't put in all this effort to cop them just to rock and get scuffed lol..

I had some kids question me on why I was playing in my Galaxy Rookie. And If I was worried about scuffing them.
I told them that I didn't stay up at night and sit in front of a computer to order them online just to have them sit in a box then take them out to look at once in a while like a scrap book.
But obvious to each their own, right?

Oh yea, thanks to whoever posted the "Splatter" on ndc. I missed out them for retail. Had a coupon that I wanted to use so it worked out.

Last edited:
O I rock my kd v . Casually . Lol just not to hoop . I bought kd iv last year but hooped in d.roses . Just can't do it . Especially seeing the pics above on dude's dmv. I would be upset lol

I hoop in my DMVs all the time. I'm usually a perimeter player tho so the worst that happens to my kicks is when they get stepped on. This shoe is pretty good about not showing wear compared to the kd IV in my opinion. And the v is way more comfortable than the 4. No doubt. 

I only ball in my KD V now, the Homes and the Splatters. Cant say it enough got to break them in.

I only ball in my KD V now, the Homes and the Splatters. Cant say it enough got to break them in.

Mine are pretty broken in. But first the first couple of minutes the stupid knot where the tongue is stitched bugs the ISH out of me.

Back
Top Bottom